Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sinko De Mayo
What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 8:33 pm

» May 2024 forum picture
What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 3:44 pm

» checking the oil
What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:13 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:08 am

» LF extended back rest
What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:15 am

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:54 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smaug
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Smaug

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-07-30

What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? Empty
PostSubject: What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules?   What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 pm

I searched, and I got a million hits for threads with 'brake' in the title.

But nothing related to what I was looking for.

I'm thinking the first mod on my Silverwing is going to be a set of LED brake blinkers. They are accessory modules that stick or bolt on somewhere that blink for the first 5 seconds or so that the brakes are applied, so as to wake up the cager who might rapidly be approaching me at a stoplight with her attention on her cell phone.

My biggest fear when riding is being rear-ended at a stoplight, followed closely by being hit by a light-runner or cut off by a left-turner.

I remember seeing a few options in the aerostich catalog; one was good, the other was unreliable.
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules?   What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Smaug
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Smaug

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules?   What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:10 pm

DennisB wrote:
https://www.silverwing600.com/t1545-brake-light-attention-module-flasher-adjustable?highlight=flasher

Try this thread.

Paydirt! Thanks Dennis! Is your offer still good for the harness? I agree it would be nice to be able to easily put the bike back to stock, in case I want to sell it one day.
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules?   What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi Smaug,

This is one of those panels you need to remove once in a while. The other side panel (right) covers the air filter unit.

https://www.silverwing600.com/t1010-left-rear-cover-removal-pictorial-main-fuse-access
Back to top Go down
Smaug
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Smaug

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules?   What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:30 pm

DennisB wrote:
Hi Smaug,

This is one of those panels you need to remove once in a while. The other side panel (right) covers the air filter unit.

Thanks again Dennis! I've added this thread to my "Favourites."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules?   What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you guys using for blinking LED brake modules?
Page 1 of 1