Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sinko De Mayo
Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 3:33 pm

» May 2024 forum picture
Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 10:44 am

» checking the oil
Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 pm

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 am

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies

Go down 
+6
robert
Gyro
"Hi Yo"
tinman
ScootRGuy
BillyJack
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BillyJack
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
BillyJack

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-12-24

Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies   Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:00 am

Hello all, I'm a new user to the forum but not to the Silverwing community having owned my scoot now for 8 years (or should I say seasons). I'm from Calgary, Alberta, Canada and have thoroughly enjoyed my S'wing, especially so now as I've just sold my BMW F650GS (damned arthritis!).

Major additions to the scoot include GIVI topbox and side cases and Throttlemeister throttle lock for touring, Laminar Lip and Ears for wind control and a locally re-done seat (contoured and addded gelpad) for increased comfort. I've seen Mexico and Alaska (Hyder) on the bike and look forward to many more enjoyable kilometers (miles for you non-metric folks) of touring.

If you're ever up this way please don't hesitate to drop me a line.
Back to top Go down
ScootRGuy
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies   Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:06 am

Hello and welcome Billy Jack, glad your here! welcome

Gary
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies   Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:31 am

welcome Glade your on board.I just bought a Trigg trike from Camrose cycle no to far from there and saved the provincial taxes .
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies   Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm

welcome Howdy BillyJack. It sounds like you can add a lot to this forum. I am glad you joined us. welcome
Back to top Go down
Gyro
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Gyro

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies   Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:12 pm

welcome from SE Kansas!
Back to top Go down
robert
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
robert

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies   Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Welcome, From another arthritis sufferer, who loves his SWing, glad you joined us, Ride Safe.
Back to top Go down
Chilliwing
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Chilliwing

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies   Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Welcome aboard!

How's the weather for riding on the other side of the Rockies?

Winter has been kind on this side with only a few days where riding was not an option.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2561
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies   Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Welcome from Arizona! Oh and we won't yell at you for sharing some ride reports with us either :lol!:
Back to top Go down
moonshiner
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
moonshiner

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies   Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 pm

howdy from TN , and welcome to the club ..
Back to top Go down
BillyJack
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
BillyJack

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Riding Weather   Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Chilliwing wrote:
Welcome aboard!

How's the weather for riding on the other side of the Rockies?

Winter has been kind on this side with only a few days where riding was not an option.

Spring has been long, wet and cold (worst in over 30 years) here on the eastern slopes. We're finally out riding when June comes along, our rainiest month of the year! Good thing the S'wing is a good "all-weather" ride.
Back to top Go down
Disturbed
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Disturbed

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2013-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies   Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:25 am

Welcome to this site from Southwest Washington USA where we tend to grow web feet from the moist climate,lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies   Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Shadow of the Canadian Rockies
Page 1 of 1