Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What were they thinking?
Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 8:09 am

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 8:00 am

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» Earth cable stress
Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 pm

» LED Headlights
Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies

Go down 
+2
AAAA
Opalsboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies Empty
PostSubject: Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies   Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 pm

This is an old picture I found of a trip Deb and I took back in 04. This was before I noticed cleanliness of toilets. But I have to admit that this is not in TN. It is not even in the US. It took me three days to learn how to use the sink to brush my teeth.

Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies Roman_11
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies   Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm

I like this one.

http://www.wikihow.com/Flush-a-British-Toilet
Back to top Go down
PHXScooterBill
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
PHXScooterBill

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2011-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies   Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Could someone enlighten us newer members on the source of the apparent in-joke about dirty bathrooms in Tennessee or wherever? How did it start? Was someone on the board on a road trip where they were dirty or something. Sorry, but for the rest of us, it's kind of like coming in the middle of a movie where you haven't seen the beginning and now in the middle you wonder where & how the plot or joke started. scratch
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies   Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Obi-john

Or for the dark side:

Darth Grinsel
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies   Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:18 pm

We have a member who . . . . . . . . really,really dislikes everything, i mean, public toilets, that's what i meant.

Personally, i dont think he's real, i think he's a bot. Darth Grinsel, and he may have a cousin eddy.

Now im back for round 2 of my daughter kicking my ass at Call of duty Black ops. Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies   Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Tagg wrote:
Obi-john

Or for the dark side:

Darth Grinsel

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies   Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Do a search of John Grinsel's posts.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies   Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:40 pm

LV... for those of us that were in on this from the beginning don't fully understand it ourselves. I like the way you described it as coming in at the middle of a movie... I compare it more to coming in at the middle of a Twilight Zone episode. Razz
I guess you just have to be there to appreciate the humor. Glad you asked the question. I for one can see how this did not make sense to the new members.
Back to top Go down
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

Number of posts : 3290
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies   Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Just returned from bike trip to Ironwood MI and Chippewa Falls WI BMW RA Rally.

1st Rally was blighted by trailer bikers and even Motorhomes. Thought bikes were to ride.

2nd---Toliets in the south are dirty for most part----Gas Stations and Fast Food---lower standards...including the food....and that is a fact, period. Just like the drivers who are too stupid or rude to use directional lights, or hog the left lane, seem to be very common in south.

But roads Interstate in KY TN OH were in ok Shape IN IL WI---so bad condition the officials responsible should all get at least 6 months on a chain gang. Sad but true. Additional WI is full of tar snakes-----hot=very dangerous for bike. They also use a 3M tar strip that comes in roll, covered with toliet paper as it is put down, Kind of dangerous for bikes as bike moves around as you cross it.----persons responsible for this, also need jail terms. And oh, by the way WI has lots of traffic lights that won't change for bike/scooter. Stupid.

John Grinsel Saw a few Maxi Scooters actually being ridden, but also a few riding in trailers.
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies   Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi John.

Good to hear from you, and even better to read your critique of everything from road conditions to toilets in your never-ending quest for 2 wheeled nirvana.
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies   Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:00 am

Unless i hear differently, i consider your question, answered!

Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies Vader2-09-4-13

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies   Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleanest Toilet East of Rockies
Page 1 of 1