Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 12:54 pm

» Drive belt prices
Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» New to Me Swing
Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» LF extended back rest
Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» I said Farewell...
Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am

» Rear shock longevity
Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area)

Go down 
+2
"Hi Yo"
jahmani3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jahmani3
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area)   Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi, my name is Darren, I'm a New owner as of 5/4/12, looking for any suggestions, tips, or even riding partners. I know the MC clubs won't have me. =-)
Silver Wing 600 - 2007 model
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/RDiculous
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area)   Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Welcome Darren. My #1 tip is to use the search function at the top of the page. It is your friend. Also the maintenance tips and pictorials can help you understand your new ride. The main thing is to enjoy the ride. motorcycle
Back to top Go down
surlybiker58
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
surlybiker58

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area)   Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Welcome to the forum from another Marylander though I'm at the opposite end of the state.

The maintenance tips and good advice you'll find here will save you
a lot of aggravation

Back to top Go down
robert
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
robert

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area)   Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:57 am

Welcome to the Forum Darren, enjoy your new S/Wing and Ride Safe.
Back to top Go down
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area)   Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:23 am

Hello Darren and welcome. I wouldn't eliminate all motorcycle clubs off hand. There are a lot of people who don't care what you ride as long as you are on 2 wheels. Especially when they learn what a great bike the Swing is. Have fun and be safe.
DCC
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area)   Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Welcome Darren,
And as "Hi Yo" stated, any info you haven't already read about on this site is readily available thru the "search" function. And believe me, it is chock full of valuable things you'll want to research. I'm not as prolific a rider as most around here are but I do enjoy the friendly "back-and-forth camaraderie that goes on most of the time. I'm sure you will too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area)   Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Maryland (Wash D.C. area)
Page 1 of 1