Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sinko De Mayo
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 3:33 pm

» May 2024 forum picture
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 10:44 am

» checking the oil
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 pm

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 am

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
realbtl
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
realbtl

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake Empty
PostSubject: Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake   Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Today was one of those Montana days that make January and February worth it, 38 and blue skies plus it's still too early for the running of the Winnebagos.
2 pix of Flathead Lake.
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake Dscn0215

Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake Dscn0216

Last week I traded my Sherpa dirt bike for a 07 Suzuki S40, a very cool little 650cc street thumper. I took off some of the goodies I bought for the Sherpa and decided to try the Ram mount mirrors. They may look a bit clunky but now I can actually see what's behind me without contorting my elbow in.

Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake Dscn0217

Oops, sorry about the size of the first 2 pix.

Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1709
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake   Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:57 am

MMMMMM Flathead MMMMmmm
Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake Flathe10
Back to top Go down

Pix of my mirror solution + Flathead Lake
Page 1 of 1