Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Can’t get the front brake right.... I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 6:46 am

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Can’t get the front brake right.... I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» checking the oil
Can’t get the front brake right.... I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Fri May 03, 2024 7:41 am

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Can’t get the front brake right.... I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
Can’t get the front brake right.... I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Can’t get the front brake right.... I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Can’t get the front brake right.... I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Can’t get the front brake right.... I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Can’t get the front brake right.... I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Can’t get the front brake right.... I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Can’t get the front brake right....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeRoi50
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2017-08-13

Can’t get the front brake right.... Empty
PostSubject: Can’t get the front brake right....   Can’t get the front brake right.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 10:40 am

Hi Guys,

I rebuild and bled plenty of motorcycle brakes, but the FJS one is not cooperating. I have the left master cylinder sorted, but I can’t get the right hand side to have a solid feel.
(Front calliper is rebuild with new seals)
I tested the brakes and if I brake with the left hand lever only I get it into ABS. But if I brake with the right hand side (only front brake) it had pressure and got into ABS but then lost pressure. I bled again and I cant see bubbles. If I pump a few times it seems to buit pressure again.
Any idea what’s going on? I’m thinking a defective master cylinder but maybe I’m missing something....

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Can’t get the front brake right....
Page 1 of 1