Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» What were they thinking?
If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeby cotetoi Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» Earth cable stress
If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:11 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 pm

» LED Headlights
If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. Empty
PostSubject: If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height.   If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:48 pm

A friend on another forum just pointed me to this site.
If you are short, or have problems flatfooting the bike,
This site seems to have some SYLISH boots that add height.

http://www.tallmenshoes.com/index.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height.   If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 pm

I'm 6' 3" tall, but 25 pounds over my ideal weight. If I get a pair of those I'll be just about perfect according to the charts and I can go back to eating banana cream pie all the time. Thanks for the link!
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1709
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height.   If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Wow At 5'2, I could really use these. This could be a cure for ducks disease!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height.   If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you can't flatfoot the bike, Men's boots to add height.
Page 1 of 1