Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeby Kunamika Hopper Today at 9:47 pm

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to progreso, and could use some advice
Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeby Kunamika Hopper Today at 9:27 pm

» LF extended back rest
Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Today at 8:54 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 12:54 pm

» Drive belt prices
Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» New to Me Swing
Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» I said Farewell...
Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
woodtouch6
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-10-05

Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? Empty
PostSubject: Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ?   Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Any one in the Olympia WA area willing to help me check out my new ride, such as drive belt and everything associated with it. Also brakes, tuneup, air filter etc,,..
My back is a bit out right now.
Thanks,
Craig
Back to top Go down
NWSSC
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
NWSSC

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ?    Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:15 am

With a little time I'm sure some one in your area will come forward. If I may suggest,obtain a service manual for your S/W. Research this forum for help on finding one. Howard
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwestsuburbanscooterclub.com/
woodtouch6
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ?   Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:11 am

I have one Howard, came with the bike.
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ?   Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:17 pm

So you have a manual, you just want someone to do all the work for you?, after 2 posts. Good Luck! Shocked
Back to top Go down
woodtouch6
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ?   Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:29 pm

No I would like to have someone help me with the work Old Limey. You know meet up with folks in these parts, create unity, who knows maybe even ride together,
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2555
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ?   Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 10:13 pm

I understand what you mean Wood. If I was still in the NW would be happy to help you! People have helped me so would love to help out. Alas I am in Arizona full-time now. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ?   Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 12:24 pm

Craig,

Good luck with finding help and I hope you are feeling better soon.

It would be nice to go to the introduction section and post a message. Maybe others will connect with you when they know more about you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ?   Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help performing maintenance, Any one live in the Pacific NW ?
Page 1 of 1