Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeby landisr Today at 9:15 pm

» Drive belt prices
How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeby landisr Today at 8:28 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 7:27 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 7:16 pm

» New to Me Swing
How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 5:39 pm

» LF extended back rest
How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 4:42 pm

» I said Farewell...
How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» Rear shock longevity
How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?

Go down 
+14
Waspie
MikeO
KurtPerthWA
dickie
skydad99
The Scootist
AlanRogers
masscoot
Opalsboy
honda_silver
matthew
wingnprayer
jdeereanton
tankyuong
18 posters
AuthorMessage
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-07-12

How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 pm

I find it harder to be on the bike than on the side pulling on the side rails to get off the side stand
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 pm

tankyuong,

I am able to use the side stand while sitting on the bike.

The center stand is another matter - I dismount and then deploy the center stand.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
wingnprayer
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wingnprayer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:48 pm

I think you're asking how we individually prefer to take our bikes off the centre stand? I find it easiest whilst sitting on the bike, but then I'm 6"1' and over 100Kgs.
Back to top Go down
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

Number of posts : 361

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 pm

I dismount, hold onto the left (rear) brake lever, grab the rail at the back and pull the bike off its center stand while immediately engaging the rear brake so as to stop any unwanted movement. Then I mount up and ride off.
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:16 pm

tankyuong wrote:
I find it harder to be on the bike than on the side
pulling on the side rails to get off the side stand

I used to find it harder to get the SWing off the center stand, then I found a couple steps which made it much easier.

Here are the steps:

- Mount the SWing
- Standing flat footer cross the SWing off the seat

These next two steps made it much easier:

- Do not use your brakes otherwise you will have to work much harder
- With your butt against the seat, push/rock backwards when the SWing starts moving/rocking forward then you also push forward

- After the SWing comes off the center stand, if you need brakes then apply the brakes
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:46 pm

I do exactly what Bill does. Takes just a little practice and it becomes very natural. Same thing about getting it back up on the center stand. Used to be a nightmare for me to do. Now I surprise myself with how easy it is. Rocking off the center stand is much easier.

Gary
Back to top Go down
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Bill were too much alike! I use the same method as Bill, but not being as tall I mount the bike (set the parking brake) and grab both hand grips with my feet hanging over the floor boards. Then in one fluid movement pull back then push forward and the bike will come off the center stand, my feet already in the landing position. I say set the parking brake because if you are on the flat or any incline the bike will continue to move forward, and if you are not ready for that then it might cause you to fall over (don't ask me how I know this Embarassed ). It may take you a few times to get the "feel" for how hard to have to push but you will be able to do it quite quickly. I very rarely "pull" the bike off the center stand, if it is not completly vertical or is leaning away from you it may fall over (don't ask me how I know this either Rolling Eyes ) When I was a newbie with the SW its weight caught me by surprise several times, luckily never any injuries or damage to the scoot. Once you get comfortable with your scoot it will become second nature.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Scoot... it has been a long time since I tried it with the brake set. But if my memory serves me... my scoot does NOT MOVE with the brake set. I will try it again tomorrow just to see. I can see the advantage of setting it if it does move a little for you.
Gary
Back to top Go down
AlanRogers
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
AlanRogers

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:46 am

matthew wrote:
I dismount, hold onto the left (rear) brake lever, grab the rail at the back and pull the bike off its center stand while immediately engaging the rear brake so as to stop any unwanted movement. Then I mount up and ride off.
It's definitely harder to get the bike off the stand while sat on the bike as opposed to standing beside it. As a result, I've always taken it off the stand whilst standing, then mounted and rode off. I use exactly the same technique as Matthew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamgenius.net

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:37 am

I can't get my bike off the center stand by myself. No It's very frustrating, but I always have to ask for help. Mad I've tried...and wound up replacing my windshield, if you know what I mean. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:48 am

masscoot wrote:
Bill were too much alike!

Is that a good thing or a bad thing Razz
Back to top Go down
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:09 am

...it's all good! cheers
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:26 am

Scoot... I just sat on my bike with the brake set while on the center stand. I was sitting on bike, pushed back on back rest and then as the scoot rocked forward, it came right off the stand. No problem. I do like the brake being set, but it is not absolutely necessary for me now that I have a little experience in handling the Swing better. I am glad I read this thread.
BTW, I am only 6' tall and able to sit flat footed on the seat while on the center stand. Surprised me that I have that much more extra leg length after reading some of the post from other riders that are similar in height but have problem flat footing. So much of riding the Silverwing is just natural. Get on, crank up, point and ride. For an old physically limited person, this is such a joy to own.
Gary
Back to top Go down
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:00 pm

I'm sure it helps when you are 6'5" and 235 lbs, but I just straddle the bike, lean forward, and push a bit...
Back to top Go down
skydad99
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:21 pm

I'm 6'2" and weigh a good bit more than an eighth of a ton. I just straddle the seat, grab the handle bars, and push it forward off the stand.
Back to top Go down
dickie
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
dickie

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:25 pm

I rock it off the center stand, even with the wife on the back, we kinda got the rocking thing down pat. Dick
Back to top Go down
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:56 pm

I have not tried the two-up-rock off the centerstand yet, always loaded off the side stand. I'll give it a try next time.
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 pm

dickie wrote:
I rock it off the center stand, even with the wife on the back, we kinda got the rocking thing down pat.

masscoot wrote:
I have not tried the two-up-rock off the centerstand yet,

Sounds like a new dance step scratch
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1709
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:40 am

I very rarely have it on its center stand, tho I usually stand next to it and roll it forward when I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:48 am

I use the center stand about 90% of the time. Somehow I worry when it's leaning on the side stand...it's just me I guess. But I'm short and putting on the stand is hard. I really have to rock it and stand on that stand and pull up on the railing but I can get it most of the time. I just rock it to get it down and make sure I have my hand on the brake as it comes down. I have gotten it off while on but I think I look like a child trying to rock if off of the stand.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:53 pm

I'm really close to going to my wifes' work place and trying the two up rock move. Now that IS something I haven't tried. Watch Fox News for film at 11.
Gary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:35 am

I am 5-6 and I have no problem getting the bike off the center stand while sitting on it. Depending on the incline, I might rock (front to back) it a little bit. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1709
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:09 am

When I took delivery of my Swing, the salesman parked it on the mainstand facing uphill on a very steep driveway. Yep, It took 3 of us to move it, maybe thats why I dont use it all that much. LOL
Back to top Go down
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:02 pm

I tried the rocking method but since I am 135lbs it took two times.
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:44 am

tankyuong wrote:
I tried the rocking method but since I am 135lbs it took two times.

"Practice makes perfect" Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 pm

I sort of flail about helplessly, like an overturned turtle, until it finally drops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:36 am

While sitting on the Swing with the motor running, rev it up to about 2000 RPM's and lean way back until the rear wheel hits the ground. You will get slightly airborne and go directly into a wheelie. How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? Icon_evil Just kidding of course.

I use the rock it off the stand method.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3791
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:48 am

I use the rockit off the stand method

I bet that beats everyone away from the traffic-lights! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 pm

I just give it a little rock and usually have parking brake on so it doesn't want to roll off from me. I am one who doesn't use the center stand to often. I have had no problems with the side stand. It works well for me and it supports the bike well. One note, I live on flat land so that might make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Now I have had a couple of weeks to play with my wing.

I use a combination of methods depending on the terrain. Bit of rock, bit of standing by the side and taking off the stand. The side stand is used too.

I do find the rock method more difficult than my Burgman, (400), thats due to the slightly higher seat and my short legs. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
regors
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
regors

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Getting it of the center stand is easy using the sit on and rock method, getting it up on the center stand takes a little more effort if your a light weight like me.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Someone on the other board cut their centerstand down.
Now it sits on both wheels and the centerstand.

Makes it easier to put on the stand because it doesn't require the bike to move upward as much.

Makes it easier to take off the stand because some of the pressure is already on the tire.

If he wants to do some work on the bike, he simply puts a thick piece of wood under the stand, and presto its back to normal.

Dan
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:44 pm

I can see some problems with that. The bike wouldn't be as stable if the ground wasn't perfectly flat and level. It would make it more difficult to check tire pressure if you didn't carry that piece of wood with you. It definitely would lower the resale value too. I can't see why anyone would do that when the Silverwing is easy to get on the center stand any way. One thing that makes it hard for some people to put a bike on the center stand is that they don't have the bike level. It's critically important to have both feet of the stand in contact with the ground before you start raising the bike.
Back to top Go down
regors
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
regors

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:28 am

Sorry, I have to disagree with the stability statement, the stand would still be the same width regardless so would not affect stability unless you cut it too short. Resale value is practically a non issue. Off topic a bit, I know an old friend that left the Okanagan to move back to Medford Oregon back in 2008.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 am

At the current height of the stand the bike is on the two feet and one wheel, a total of 3 contact points.
With a shortened stand you increase the contact points to 4. Definitely more stable.
I also cannot see it affecting resale value.

You don't need to check tire pressure while on a center stand.

The ease with which the center stand can be used depends significantly on the individual.

Dan
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Think about it. A four legged chair or a three legged stool. Now sit them both on slightly uneven ground. Which one won't wobble?
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:28 pm

How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? Icon_study A Silverwing on a regular centerstand is more like a four legged chair with two of the legs off center and a third leg significantly shorter than the others.

While the centerstand legs may be equal, and most of the weight may be on the front tire, it still has the capability to rock to the back tire (short leg).

But even so your analogy falls apart because both the front and rear tire are essentially on (springs/coils/shocks). with four points of contact, two firm (the stand) and two flexible, and providing more equal pressure than if one was completely out of contact with the ground, the stability increases.How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Neither analogy is totally accurate, mine nor yours. That being said anything that takes weight off the center stand feet reduces the lateral stability of the bike. If the front and rear tire are both bearing any weight the center stand's ability to resist side loads on the bike is weakened. If the rear tire is only touching the ground lightly the loss of stability would be negligible but if the surface the bike was parked on was a bit concave then the loss of stability could be greater. In real life it probably won't make much difference either way but it is diverting to consider the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:46 pm

I enjoyed our diversion. How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Atlanticfun
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:57 am

You guys are debating something as trivial as a persons preference? I get on the bike, rock it and it rolls onto it's wheels. Now if I am pointed out I actually gas it first then rock back, that is always fun. you are gone the second that wheel touches.
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Welcome to the debate.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Atlanticfun wrote:
You guys are debating something as trivial as a persons preference? I get on the bike, rock it and it rolls onto it's wheels. Now if I am pointed out I actually gas it first then rock back, that is always fun. you are gone the second that wheel touches.

Jato rockets also make you "gone the second the wheel touches" too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?   How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Do You Take Your SilverWing Off Of the Center Stand?
Page 1 of 1