Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sinko De Mayo
Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 3:33 pm

» May 2024 forum picture
Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 10:44 am

» checking the oil
Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 pm

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 am

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??

Go down 
+15
model28a
Silver Dave K
LDB
Mudnman
Cosmic_Jumper
ScooterBJ
bigbird
zimbo634
tarmacburner2
micbusathens
SCTLVR
dspevack
bikerboy
Meldrew
adventure boy
19 posters
AuthorMessage
adventure boy
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
adventure boy

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-05-12

Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:55 am

Just did a quick search on the net looking for a nice end can for the Swing and thought id ask if anyone is using a aftermarket can is there any differance and can anyone post pics up on what there using
thanks
Rob
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4178
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:45 am

There's an ex forum member called bigbird who fitted a Leo Vince exhaust and wrote quite comprehensively about it. When he left all his posts were deleted, but I'm sure there's still other posts about the Leo Vince under Accessories and Modifications.
Back to top Go down
adventure boy
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
adventure boy

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:51 am

Thanks Meldrew Ive done a search on here and found loads of info and a video on the Leo ill continue with the search now mate
thanks again
Back to top Go down
bikerboy
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:05 am

I have the Leo Vince fitted, it sounds better and weighs a lot less but not sure if there is any boost to performance, maybe a bit more oomph in the mid-range. My dealer can get it, most of the scooter parts people are only interested in the smaller stuff. I got mine from easyparts.nl
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:00 am

Check out my album. You will see dyno tests with leo Vince, Power Commander, and variator. Improvements from all 3.

Dan
Back to top Go down
SCTLVR
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:39 pm

Hello Dan.
Am I reading the exhaust graph correctly when seeing that there's ~10 HP available at 13 MPH with the LV and the same ~10 HP is only available at ~40 MPH with the stock exhaust? This would indicate that the available power is greatly offset to lower RPM, right?
Back to top Go down
micbusathens
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
micbusathens

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2p0NzTa-k
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:58 pm

SCTLVR wrote:
Hello Dan.
Am I reading the exhaust graph correctly when seeing that there's ~10 HP available at 13 MPH with the LV and the same ~10 HP is only available at ~40 MPH with the stock exhaust? This would indicate that the available power is greatly offset to lower RPM, right?

Not quite that big a difference alone. Read it again. That difference comes with the remap of the fuel/air mixture via the Power Commander. I am also wondering since its been so long since I did that, if that test was pre or post J. Costa variator.

The Holy Trinity for the wing is:
J.Costa Variator
Leo Vince 4 Road
Power Commander with custom map.

Some people prefer Dr. Pulley Sliders instead of the Variator because they seem to get some of the benefits of the variator but also some mileage improvement.

If you need more power on your wing beyond that then you are getting into turbocharging or nitrous. Or of course you can go to a different bike.

Dan
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:03 am

I have an Arrow fitted to mine.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
zimbo634
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
zimbo634

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi, newbie checking in here.
I have a twin exhaust fitted on mine (see avatar).
it's too loud and my neighbor knifed my rear tire twice.
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:31 pm

zimbo634 wrote:

it's too loud and my neighbor knifed my rear tire twice.

Better the tire than you.

Install a stealthy security camera, catch him in the act, and press charges. Maybe you'll get the cost of 2 tires and installation back.
Back to top Go down
zimbo634
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
zimbo634

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:15 pm

In fact, I just got it knifed this week so i was on ebay/amazon looking for a security camera.
(and also checking out the darkside threads)
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4178
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:25 pm

He can stick a knife in a car tyre just as easy as a scooter tyre.
Back to top Go down
ScooterBJ
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:30 pm

The main forum pic (at the top of the pages) is my prior Silver Wing. I had a GPR can mounted to it. The GPR was made specifically for the Silver Wing and feather light. I did not like the extreme upsweep on the GPR so I cut and re-welded the front flange to achieve the profile as in the pic.

It did add a bit of low and mid range power, but not much. However it took nearly 15 pounds weight off the back end. The sound was a bit louder then I would prefer, but not excessive.

I have used Leo Vince on other scooters and have found their exhaust to be of excellent quality.

I recently bought a used full exhaust system off Ebay and will be cutting the muffler apart to see how it might be modified by removing the catalytic material (heavy stuff) and opening the baffles a bit. I have modified other exhausts, mainly on dual sports, with good results. It will be an experiment on the Silver Wing which is why I did not want to hack my existing stock exhaust.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:25 pm

BJ

Here's a link to a discussion and cut away illustration regarding dissecting a Ruckus muffler. The SW muffler should be pretty much the same as the Big Ruckus except the SW has another baffle at the rear and a second outlet. HTH

http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=11592

Tim
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:59 pm

I think the stock header is too restricted on SW's.FMF makes an aftermarket exhaust for dirt bikes.The header has an expantion chamber giving 30% hp increase .
How its made ( the TV show ) showed one made in 2013 episode .
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IzA_lZgOUEg
Back to top Go down
LDB
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
LDB

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2014-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:03 am

Content deleted by Admin.

Last edited by Colin B on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : An insult to another member adding nothing of value.)
Back to top Go down
ScooterBJ
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:19 am

Well my 'Home Brew' custom exhaust is done -- or really it is functionally done. Though it looks great as is, there is a small ding I want to pull, give it a fresh coat of hi temp paint and there is a stainless steel guard that will mount to the front. Total cost was under $70US (and could have been under $40US), but it did take quite a bit of work.

The exhaust is only slightly louder than stock, gives a nice boost to aceleration, does not pop or backfire, (and the primary two things I wanted to accomplish) is less then half the weight and eliminates the cat converter (and cat related heat). So, does this tweak anyone's interest?  What a Face 

I leave tomorrow morn for the Rockin' the Rockies Tour and will be giving the scoot a good scrub this afternoon prior to packing. I'll take a couple of pics then and get them posted with a basic explanation of the construction.
Back to top Go down
Silver Dave K
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Interested to see your mod on the stock exhaust..... Dave

20012 2300 miles soon to have HIT clutch, Clear view windshield, Corbin seat and backrest, Givi rack and box, Kisan headlight modulato.
Back to top Go down
LDB
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
LDB

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:22 pm

dspevack wrote:
SCTLVR wrote:
Hello Dan.
Am I reading the exhaust graph correctly when seeing that there's ~10 HP available at 13 MPH with the LV and the same ~10 HP is only available at ~40 MPH with the stock exhaust?  This would indicate that the available power is greatly offset to lower RPM, right?

Not quite that big a difference alone.  Read it again. That difference comes with the remap of the fuel/air mixture via the Power Commander.  I am also wondering since its been so long since I did that, if that test was pre or post J. Costa variator.

The Holy Trinity for the wing is:
J.Costa Variator
Leo Vince 4 Road
Power Commander with custom map.

Some people prefer Dr. Pulley Sliders instead of the Variator because they seem to get some of the benefits of the variator but also some mileage improvement.

If you need more power on your wing beyond that then you are getting into turbocharging or nitrous.  Or of course you can go to a different bike.

Dan

Looking at your graphs it appears there is a significant gain from the Leo Vince even without remapping but a good bit more with remapping? Does the gizmo to remap require any user intervention? Is there a particular supplier for the L.V. and/or remap gizmo that stands out? Do you have a convenient link to the remap gizmo? Thanks for your input.
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:13 am

LDB, the gizmo is called a Power Commander as Dan said in his post. And with a Google search for Power Commander it is the first thing that comes up. I did the search for you so if you click on the following link you can find the company.  Power Commander
I hope the link will give you everything you need to know about it. Google is a great friend if you use it.  Smile
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:01 am

LDB,

The Dynojet website shows at least 4 Dynojet power commander tuning centers in Houston Texas proper, and many more nearby.

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/TuningCenters/powercommander_tuning_center_and_dealer_locator.aspx?Address=Houston%2c+TX%2c+USA

My source for Leo Vince is out of business. You'll have to find one on the web.

While there are maps available on the web, to really get the most from your bike, you need to have your bike custom mapped at the tuning center. If you want to buy the accessories, you can even have multiple maps created and switch maps on the fly. For instance, one map for power/sport riding and another map for fuel economy.

And don't forget the J. Costa! to complete the holy trinity of Silverwing performance.
Back to top Go down
ScooterBJ
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Homebrew custom performance exhaust   Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:54 am

kreiseldave wrote:
Interested to see your mod on the stock exhaust..... Dave

Hi Dave, thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten I had not posted further info. I do not have a pic yet, but will take one over the next couple days and edit this post to add it. To outline the custom exhaust:

I studied many motorcycle stock exhausts for something I could mod for use on the Silver Wing. On my prior SWing I installed a GPR exhaust can made for the scooter. I did not like the radically upswept profile and so cut and welded the inlet at a more normal angle, then made a new mount strap. That could be seen in the forum's prior main photo. The GPR was super light, looked good but was louder then desired and had too little back pressure.

I had also owned Leo Vince exhaust on 2 other scooters and very much like them. But being an incorrigible tight-a**, and habitual DIY-hacker-repurposer, I wanted to use something I could get cheap. It also had to look good, perform well, be lighter, eliminate the cat convertor have back pressure and tone similar to Leo Vince (due to additional baffling compared to the more straight through exhausts like the GPR).

For this project I settled upon using the right side exhaust can from a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa. The reasons it worked well...
1. The Hayabusa is 4-cylinder, 1300cc, ~150hp and the exhaust exits into 2 cans.
2. Though fairly quiet, each can is designed to handle half of the engine -- 650cc at 75hp. So each can handles the exhaust pressure pulses of 2 high rev cylinders, similar to a SWing engine.
3. The 'Busa exhaust exits four cylinders, then two cylinders funnel together on each side into a cat convertor, then exit into an exhaust can, one on each side. Basically a 4 into 2 system.  Since the exhaust cans are behind the cat, it is a seperate unit and did not have to be used. The SWing cat is integral to the exhaust can and cannot be seperated (without radical surgery).
4. Stock SWing exhaust is about ~20lbs weight, modified 'Busa can and connector pipe is -10lbs.
5. Steel casing and integral cat on the SWing retains considerable heat (good for muffler cooking). 'Busa exhaust can is dual layer aluminum and dissipates heat well. Exterior remains cool enough to not need a guard.
6. The back pressure is enough that there is no backfiring and bery little deceleration pop. If I disabled the PAIR system (no longer needed as there is not cat) there would be no pop.
7. Looks damn cool!

The results are excellent! It has a nice little growl at idle and initial crack of the throttle, but is no louder than stock in riding. Just like the past use of the GPR exhaust, I can feel the difference from removing +10lbs of dead weight from the far rear of the scooter. Performance is more improved than I initially thought. The engine revs quicker and more freely. Acceleration is considerably improved and torque is great. It was an absolute pleasure to ride on the Rockin' the Rockies tour. In a roll-on from about 20mph, it out accelerates my buddies Suzuki V-Strom 650 (both he, and the bike, are lighter).

The 26gm Dr. Pulley sliders lowered 60mph cruising rpm by about 300-400rpm. This I had done a few months back. The 'Busa exhaust lowered another 400-500rpm. Since I live in the mountains, climbing is important --  the acceleration and torque improvement makes the elevations much more fun. It feels like I may be getting MPG, but I ride 'briskly' and have not checked.

The process took quite a bit of cutting/welding/fabrication to the 'Busa inlet pipe. As the inlet pipe bolts to the can via a 3 bolt flange, the can needed no mod other than a 1/4 hole drilled in the hanger mount. Unless you have some fabrication experience and have cheap access to MIG or TIG welding, this is probably not practical.

I am very pleased with the results, appearance and (particularly) the cost.

When I post pics, the process will make more sense. For now, here is a pic of a 'Busa that the can could have come from.
Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  2008_GSX1300R_white_800
Back to top Go down
LDB
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
LDB

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:48 am

My only interests are less weight, equal or less stress on the drivetrain, equal or better mpg. I have plenty of acceleration in stock form. Based on those interests, do I need the J Costa or is the Leo Vince and Power Commander alone adequate? What about the DR pulleys/sliders I hear about? Thank you to all who are responding.
Back to top Go down
ScooterBJ
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:45 pm

I started a new topic on my custom exhaust BJ's custom exhaust
Back to top Go down
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:12 am

LDB:
I am running the Leo Vince 4Road, 24g Dr Pulley Sliders, a K&N Air Filter in a drilled air box, with a power commander. I made these mods to recover the power loss I experience from living a mile high and to optimize fuel economy. I had my bike on a dyno and it is delivering just over 41 hp to the rear wheel at 6,400rpms. I average 50 to 52 mpg riding like a hooligan. I had a J Costa on my first Swing. This one "feels" nearly as quick and delivers much better fuel economy.
Back to top Go down
LDB
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
LDB

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:41 am

I may go to the L.V. eventually for the weight savings and nice sound. Any mpg benefit will be a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Greysilver
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Greysilver

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:09 pm

I'm not a mechanic and do enjoy reliability. Stock Hondas are reliable. In my VTX days other big twin riders would add on exhaust, Power Commander, a trick air scoop and some other stuff. The bikes never ran right. What good is 5 more HP on a dyno if the engine wont idle. For my nickel leave it pretty much stock.
Back to top Go down
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 pm

AND after all those mods - it still idles perfectly....
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:40 am

Wouldnt be bothered to invest the heaps of money required to change the muffler. The minimal results dont outway the cost. I like my swing stock quiet. Like to have it quieter if i could. It is a scooter. However i would love to have a yoshimura muffler on my Suzuki GSF just to tick people off! It is a motorcycle!
Back to top Go down
kenvb
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
kenvb

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:17 pm

I agree with Hot wings, when I had my bike shop ,I would install whatever customers wanted; Loud. obnoxious.what ever they wanted. BUT they ALL came back and asked if still had there stock mufflers ?

if you feel the urge to spend money.. please PM me for my address. I could use it on my annual trip to Nebraska.. lol this will be first yr not on a Gold Wing .wife and kids and friend says dont take the silverwing,its a 3000 mile trip 5000 kms, I am just gettng over broken tibia and ankle and cracked hip. might just haul it in my pickup and ride it down there.
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:11 pm

kenvb wrote:
might just haul it in my pickup and ride it down there.

Don't tell John Grinsel. He'll label you as just another pseudo rider.  :lol!: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??    Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone using an aftermarket exhaust ??
Page 1 of 1