Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 1:08 pm

» Sinko De Mayo
WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 4:42 am

» checking the oil
WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 pm

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tearsa
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-27

WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield Empty
PostSubject: WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield   WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Finally bought another Silverwing Scoot. 2003 and pretty clean. Two issues are windshield has been appartently chemically burned. I looked into Givi but I would have to cut it down. I can not stand taller windshields. I want to be able to look over when my windshield is hard to see through. I am also looking for a stock seat. I would be curious as to what one usually has to pay for one used. I have cash. Dana Smile dana@danaFL.com
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield   WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Dana, welcome to the forum. Are you in Florida? Your email add looks like it may be from Fl. What kind of seat is on your scooter now? If you have an aftermarket one on it now perhaps someone may want trade seats with you. Have you looked at the Givi AF214? You can adjust the height of it so you look over it or threw it. I feel it is the best one out there for me.
Back to top Go down
Johnnygone
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Johnnygone

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield   WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:26 pm

I have a stock shield I will not be using that I believe is in like new condition. It is wrapped and I would have to go look. I really don't know what one is worth or how much it would cost to ship from Missouri.....
Back to top Go down
Tearsa
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield   WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:55 am

I can buy a new Givi for $105 shipped online. What if I paid you $100 for your used OEM Windshield including shipping to Oviedo, FL ? 32765
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield   WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:26 am

Givi Af214 is probably the best option. The adjustable section is removable, so with your temperatures that would be something to consider.

What seat have you got on at the moment? Picture would be good.

Cheers,

Back to top Go down
Johnnygone
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Johnnygone

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield   WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:58 am

I will be gone for a few days for a funeral, When I get back I will try to figure out a box to ship it in and take a close look to verify its condition. If you want it you can have it.
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield   WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:22 pm

I'll ask again. What kind of seat is on your scooter now? If you have an aftermarket one on it now perhaps someone may want trade seats with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield   WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Stock Seat and Windshield
Page 1 of 1