Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Drive belt prices
My last post I_icon_minitimeby landisr Today at 8:28 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
My last post I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 7:27 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
My last post I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 7:16 pm

» New to Me Swing
My last post I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 5:39 pm

» LF extended back rest
My last post I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 4:42 pm

» I said Farewell...
My last post I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
My last post I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
My last post I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
My last post I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
My last post I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

My last post

Go down 
+2
JeffR
joncallihan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2009-02-16

My last post Empty
PostSubject: My last post   My last post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:34 pm

I mean the title, this will be my last post on this forum. No, I am not leaving it, I enjoy reading the rational posts too much. I also enjoy reading Kurt's humor too much.

But I also don't enjoy being lied to, especially as much as those about the UltraWing.

From the trinity site: "there's no cutting, welding, nor any permanent changes to the bike's structural components. Further, the Trinity UltraWing typically installs in less time than the best of our other kits do (i.e., in just a few hours). So, add in those few hours of assembly effort, a set of tires and cans of primer and paint for the fenders" If I read the post by Gary correctly, these "few hours" took over 5 days!

Because of that, all of the bible thumpers here will be glad to never hear from me again. alien beamed up
Back to top Go down
http://www.joncallihan.com
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

My last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last post   My last post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Jon,

What exactly is the problem here? I don't know anything about the Trinity Trike but can you tell me why you blame this forum? I think only you and Gary have ordered this product. I'm just not sure why this site or the people here are to blame for the problem with Trinity Trike.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

My last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last post   My last post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:22 pm

JeffR,
I did NOT order a trinity trike. I bought and am perfectly happy with the Danson product. It is not the forum's fault. I realize that the forum cannot require all products advertised here to have advertisements tell the truth.

I am just tired of all of the thumpers defending trinity for the excessive delay in providing a product sold with a promised delivery date that was not even close to being met.

I'm sorry, I broke my own vow, that the above would be my last post, but I think that you should know I have nothing against you.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Sweendog
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Sweendog

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-07-12

My last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last post   My last post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:27 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

My last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last post   My last post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Sweendog wrote:
scratch

Me too. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

My last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last post   My last post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:06 pm

[b]ATTENTION MODERATORS[/b]:::If what I am posting here is inappropriate, please wipe it out. I don't want to upset ANYONE.

Jeff... I guess I am the Bible thumper Jon has complained about. Not sure why he has blamed Trinity, you, me, the forum or my goodness who knows for "LYING".

For my part, I am at peace with Jon, Trinity, you and my goodness who knows... I certainly don't feel like anyone lied to anyone. Did Trinity make some bad prophesy estimates for delivery of the UltraWing kit... of course, that is obvious. Did they lie? Maybe, I don't feel like they did, but maybe Jon feels like they lied to me. My, I don't know the word, is SO WHAT? I know no promise was made to anyone except those of us that actually bought their product.

The claim of doing the install in a few hours, IS not near accurate. NO ONE ON THIS PLANET could install the kit in a few hours. Is that a "LIE?" Probably not. Is that an exaggeration. Probably yes. Will that ever be possible down the line, maybe. But not any time soon. Then the question is what is an accurate statement of expectations. Is it 3 days, 5 days? In my opinion there is not enough history to say yet. I think the 3 - 5 days is very plausible with just a little improvement of the quality control at Trinity. That being said, is 3 - 5 days a good investment of my time? I think so.

I am not mad at anyone. Heck, I even love Kurt from Pert. So Jon, I will not harbor any bad thought for you if you take some time to cool off and get over any hard feelings you have toward me for really loving my UltraWing. I am sure I will be bragging about it many times in the future, but only because It serves me well. If it does not, I will perhaps fall out of love.

One last thing, I cherish being referred to as a Bible thumper. I believe that part of my patience and long suffering is because of that great book. I am not ashamed to admit that The Book is my rudder.

Now, that IS my LAST POST on this subject.
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

My last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last post   My last post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Gary,
You are NOT the one I am upset with.

You are only ONE of the many thumpers.

I hope you enjoy the trinity product.

I came back to provide this answer.

My only complaint was with the trinity bunch. They tried to sell me one nearly a year ago, with the promise of "delivery soon".

By the way, does the final product have brakes on both rear wheels? If not, I am sure that the ABS was bypassed.

Jon
Back to top Go down
edbancro
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-10-30

My last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last post   My last post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:40 pm

joncallihan wrote:
I mean the title, this will be my last post on this forum...

I'm still confused. April Fools', perhaps?
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

My last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last post   My last post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:07 pm

edbancro wrote:
joncallihan wrote:
I mean the title, this will be my last post on this forum...

I'm still confused. April Fools', perhaps?

Ed,

I never thought of that. lol I'm wondering that now too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
Sponsored content

My last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last post   My last post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My last post
Page 1 of 1