Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 7:27 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 7:16 pm

» New to Me Swing
Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 5:39 pm

» LF extended back rest
Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 4:42 pm

» I said Farewell...
Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» Drive belt prices
Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Honk if you love Jesus.........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
terrier
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
terrier

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2015-08-12

Honk if you love Jesus......... Empty
PostSubject: Honk if you love Jesus.........   Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 6:04 am

The other day I was walking past a religious bookstore when I saw a "Honk If You Love Jesus" bumper sticker.
I was in a good mood, and because I had just come from a successful church choir performance, I bought the sticker and put it on my car.
Man am I glad I did! The following incident is one of the most uplifting things that has ever happened to me:
I had to stop at a red light, and while I was contemplating the Lord and His goodness, the light turned green without my realizing it.
So it was good that someone else loved Jesus too, because if he hadn't honked his horn I probably would never have noticed. It struck me that MANY people love Jesus!
As I stood there, the guy behind me started honking his horn frantically, and he leaned out the window of his car and yelled, "By God, go on! go!"
Everyone started honking their horns and I also leaned out of the window and waved and smiled at the crowd of believers. I even honked several times to share their love. I saw another man waving his middle finger at me.
I asked my daughter in the back seat what that meant and she said it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign or something. Well, I've never met anyone from Hawaii, so I returned the salute. My daughter burst out laughing, obviously enjoying this religious experience.
Some people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that they got out of their car and came to me. I bet they wanted to know what church I go to or they just wanted to pray with me, but that's when I noticed the green light.
So I waved and smiled at my brothers and sisters again and drove on. I noticed that I was the only car that made it through the intersection before it turned red again.
I was a little sad to be leaving these people after all the love of God we had shared together, so I slowed down and leaned out of the car one last time, waving the Hawaiian good luck sign to them one last time as I drove away . Amen
Back to top Go down
JohnyC
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
JohnyC

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2022-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Honk if you love Jesus.........   Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 6:09 am

Love the Hawaiian reference !!
well written.

HONK HONK

So true about the boots.
Back to top Go down
winged warrior
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
winged warrior

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Honk if you love Jesus.........   Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 2:43 am

I always have a sticker on the side of the S wing 'In Case of Rapture this Scooter will be unmanned' one day in a parking lot a guy was very relieved to see me get back on the scooter as he was convinced it had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honk if you love Jesus.........   Honk if you love Jesus......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honk if you love Jesus.........
Page 1 of 1