Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Today at 1:55 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 12:54 pm

» Drive belt prices
OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» New to Me Swing
OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» I said Farewell...
OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am

» Rear shock longevity
OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RazorbackUofA
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
RazorbackUofA

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2017-04-23

OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. Empty
PostSubject: OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE.   OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 2:35 am

i did a search on the forums and found 101 different threads and most out of date.

So lets update it with new info in this one.

STATE side only.

IF YOU HAVE A SW FOR PARTS, say so and ALSO list your fav place to buy SW parts.

https://www.ebay.com/str/borescycle

used cycle parts he has 3 SW he has parted out.

https://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/hon/5053f2f4f870021c54be6cdc/transmission

only issue with Babbitt's is it takes up to 14 days to get the part. BUT they have every part even washers and bolts.

ABOUT HONDA PARTS HOUSE
We're the source for any Honda Parts you may need - Covers, Accessories, or any Replacement Parts!
Honda Parts House is owned and operated by Babbitt's Online. This site is dedicated to selling OEM Honda motorcycle parts,

Last edited by RazorbackUofA on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max Q
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2017-02-09

PostSubject: Re: OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE.   OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 12:13 pm

I purchased a few screws and washers from Babbit before replacing or upgrading my windshield and they arrived in less than a week. I know it said on there website that it may be longer. I would buy from them again.
Back to top Go down
janitorj1
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE.   OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 6:51 pm

what's the address? Babbits dot com?

Jon
Back to top Go down
Max Q
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2017-02-09

PostSubject: Re: OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE.   OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 7:34 pm

https://www.babbittsonline.com/
Back to top Go down
Ejscoot
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2017-05-08

PostSubject: Re: OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE.   OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:51 pm

I have an oem windshield I don't need anymore 2004 silverwing would say it is in good to very good condition. North Carolina. If someone wants make me an offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE.   OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OEM parts & anyone here with parts STATE SIDE.
Page 1 of 1