Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
New Changing Pics For The Home Page? I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Today at 10:31 am

» New to Me Swing
New Changing Pics For The Home Page? I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» I said Farewell...
New Changing Pics For The Home Page? I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
New Changing Pics For The Home Page? I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
New Changing Pics For The Home Page? I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
New Changing Pics For The Home Page? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
New Changing Pics For The Home Page? I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
New Changing Pics For The Home Page? I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
New Changing Pics For The Home Page? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
New Changing Pics For The Home Page? I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New Changing Pics For The Home Page?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-12-24

New Changing Pics For The Home Page? Empty
PostSubject: New Changing Pics For The Home Page?   New Changing Pics For The Home Page? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:17 am

What do you think about changing the picture that appears on the homepage, and periodically changing the picture to reflect member's own Swings?

More interesting - and informative - than a stock photo, IMHO.

I know this would mean more work for JeffR, so I totally understand if that's not something he wants to take on (you want to take on, Jeff).
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

New Changing Pics For The Home Page? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Changing Pics For The Home Page?   New Changing Pics For The Home Page? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:23 pm

Matthew,

I'm good for changing the picture. I think I mentioned that once some time ago but just haven't pursued it yet. So I'm going to start a topic and let's have members post pics of their SWing and we can see which one we want for the next month. Thanks for the idea Matthew.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

New Changing Pics For The Home Page?
Page 1 of 1