Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Goodbye guys
Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:58 am

» noise under load
Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeby dmosemorris Yesterday at 1:30 pm

» checking the oil
Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeby arcamedies13 Yesterday at 9:32 am

» Ignition wires to which plug?
Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Thu May 16, 2024 6:39 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm

» LF extended back rest
Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» Left brake micro-switch
Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Greetings from South Carolina

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim McLaren
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-03-29

Greetings from South Carolina Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from South Carolina   Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:00 am

Hey y'all,
Two weeks ago I got a 2002 SWing with 13k miles.  I'd have to say I'm pretty happy with it.  

I've been riding a 1992 Suzuki VS 800 as my daily driver for years now and decided to move up to luxury.  I've always ridden naked bikes before.  Imagine, a fuel gage and a clock! I could get used to riding this.  But old habits die hard.  My right foot still wants to hit the rear brake.

I'm glad I found this forum.  Lots of good information here.  I've already replaced my stock windshield with an Airflow.
Jim
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Greetings from South Carolina 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from South Carolina   Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:12 am

welcome    Welcome aboard Jim. What I really enjoy is the storage under the seat.   welcome Controlling that right foot is no problem. It's the left clutch hand you need to worry about. affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from South Carolina   Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:27 am

welcome Jim welcome to the best Silverwing forum there is. Most anything you'll ever need to know about your scooter can be found here.

I add the paragraph below for most new members because there's a lot of information in the links and may save you some work.
Here are some links(3 below in blue)that will help you learn a lot about your Silverwing. If you can't find what you need in the links below the search on this forum works good, and if you still need help just ask and someone will do what they can to answer your questions.

Maintenance, Tips and Hints
Maintenance "Pictorials"
Accessories-Modifications
Back to top Go down
NWSSC
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
NWSSC

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from South Carolina   Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:34 am

Hello and welcome Jim. As has been stated you can find just about any information here on a S/W that you need to know.Other than that I would recommend a Honda S/W service manual.The Good Lord willing a few of us will be down your way in mid May. Enjoy
Howard NWSSC
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwestsuburbanscooterclub.com/
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from South Carolina   Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Yessir, Jim... this is the place to be... and a hardy welcome from Kansas !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from South Carolina   Greetings from South Carolina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from South Carolina
Page 1 of 1