Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Sun May 05, 2024 9:19 pm

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» checking the oil
Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Fri May 03, 2024 7:41 am

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Posting Youtube links with an iPad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Posting Youtube links with an iPad  Empty
PostSubject: Posting Youtube links with an iPad    Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 2:40 pm

As requested by Cosmic Jumper here is how i got a youtube link to work for me using the iPad. Hopefully it will work for all who try. I found it surprisingly simple. So easy I didn't think it was going to work.
1) open your youtube app and find the desired video.
2) once the video is opened and playing tap screen once
3) icons will pop up in the top right corner
4) select the middle icon (looks like three dots with connecting lines)
5) at the bottom of the list tap "copy link"
6) open silverwing forum and proceed to your post area
7) tap on the youtube icon
8 ) tap once in the "url" box
9) after the typing icon is blinking, hold your finger onto the box until "paste" appears, tap on paste and your done

I have broken this down to 9 steps to make it as easy as i can get it!
Now if i could only get my pictures to transfer that easy. I'll work on that........if i figure that out i will post it here as well.
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Posting Youtube links with an iPad    Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:20 pm

applause  I don't have an iPad but thank you for giving such clear directions for those that do.  applause
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4179
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Posting Youtube links with an iPad    Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:47 pm

You don't have an iPad!    jawdrop

I barely use my iMac at all nowadays, and stopped using my notebook PC altogether within a few weeks of buying my iPad.

You really need to get with the program!  Smile
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Posting Youtube links with an iPad    Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 5:26 pm

Same here Meldrew. I begged my wife to get me an ipad for christmas for a couple years now, but she thinks mortgage payments and food is more important. So when i still didn't receive one this past Christmas i had no choice but to take matters into my own hands and bought myself one. However i spend way too much time on it. The laptop is just collecting dust nowadays. I have the iPad mini 32g with retina display. The camera is awesome. We took it on our Caribbean cruise a couple weeks ago along with our canon camera. The canon camera never made it out of the suitcase. Took all pics and vids with the iPad. Photos are exceptional with the retina display!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting Youtube links with an iPad    Posting Youtube links with an iPad  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting Youtube links with an iPad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: Honda Silver Wing :: Silver Wing Topics-
Jump to: