Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 1:05 pm

» What were they thinking?
uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeby cotetoi Today at 12:49 pm

» Earth cable stress
uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 12:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Today at 10:11 am

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Yesterday at 12:05 pm

» LED Headlights
uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:18 am

» March 2024 Forum Picture
uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:38 am

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

uinted kingdom swingers meeting

Go down 
+2
Cornishman
KurtPerthWA
6 posters
AuthorMessage

uinted kingdom swingers meeting Empty
PostSubject: uinted kingdom swingers meeting   uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:05 pm

calling all brothers and sisters in the uk fancy having a meet or starting our own club ? its that so many swings are on here from the uk it would be nice to meet up and this weekend is eastboune airshow any one going if so email me ametselar@btinternet.com we all could meet at beachy head and watch the show in peace alien alien alien alien chickendance chickendance chickendance chickendance I JUST LOVE THAT CHICKEN
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1709
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: uinted kingdom swingers meeting   uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:41 pm

HMMMM Swingers Club, Hey???????
Back to top Go down
Cornishman
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Cornishman

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: uinted kingdom swingers meeting   uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:42 am

Adam, some of us talked about this a little while ago and a mention of meeting up at Avebury in Wiltshire. Nothing has come of it yet.
Back to top Go down
mr fish
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
mr fish

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: uinted kingdom swingers meeting   uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:00 pm

I was working sorry..........a friend went down to watch at beachy head I think he may have gone on his wing......im up for a ride (if im off) just post dates times places etc Smile
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: uinted kingdom swingers meeting   uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:28 pm

You might want to try asking on the other board also.
That one is run by a Brit, and the original following is British.
They have a section for new meets.
I have seen a number of ride-outs posted over the years.
There may be a few active Scooter clubs there already.

Dan
Back to top Go down
Cornishman
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Cornishman

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: uinted kingdom swingers meeting   uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Most of us belong to www.maxi-muppets.co.uk (I'm Bob there) and that would probably be another way of organising a meet.

I also belong to the other club that you mention but I just cant get to grips with the forum format. I much prefer this site and this format.

Bob
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: uinted kingdom swingers meeting   uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:29 am

The owner of this forum has a more relaxed attitude for the members. Good luck in organizing your ride. Wish I could join you, but I was on a ride yesterday of only about 200 miles. It was hot and we were required to wear long sleeve shirt, high top boots, jacket and reflective vest. When I got home, it was difficult to remember which continent I was on. Summer riding is not nearly as much fun as winter for me.
Again, good luck on getting a ride up. When you do, take and post some pictures. It is good for others to put faces to members. And I think it is neat to meet riders that you only know by avatars. Kinda like E-Harmony.com.
Gary
Back to top Go down
AlanRogers
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
AlanRogers

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: uinted kingdom swingers meeting   uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:00 am

adammetselaar wrote:
We all could meet at beachy head and watch the show in peace.
Shame, I've only just seen this, having got back from going in the other direction! I was on the protest ride from Ace Cafe against Westminster Council's Motorcycle Parking Fees.

Maybe a little more notice next time? Saturdays or Sunday mornings are good for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamgenius.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uinted kingdom swingers meeting   uinted kingdom swingers meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uinted kingdom swingers meeting
Page 1 of 1