Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Left brake micro-switch
Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Fri May 10, 2024 8:11 am

» Silverwing Brakes
Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeby Silverwingdays Fri May 10, 2024 6:20 am

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Wed May 08, 2024 12:11 pm

» checking the oil
Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeby COMick Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 am

» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Complete Fairings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jshcastle
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
jshcastle

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Complete Fairings Empty
PostSubject: Complete Fairings   Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:17 am

Looking for a place to buy a complete fairing set for my SWing. When i bought mine, I had not looked closely enough until I got it home to realize that it had been dropped once or twice, and had been repainted - badly. Not bad enough to notice at the dealership, but enough that it bothers me. That, and several of the panels have a bunch of clips missing, broken off screw mounting, etc. To say the least I was not happy about these things, but alas, the dealership had a No-return policy for used vehicles. I love the thing, but I want new fairings.

I'm hoping to find a complete kit to buy. I have a family member that I might be able to convince to buy me the kit as a christmas gift, but they aren't going to go on an online manhunt (or even just making a shopping cart) if I know them. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
jshcastle
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
jshcastle

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Complete Fairings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Fairings   Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:38 am

On a side note I just ordered a new seat cover from a seller in the UK. Supposed to be real leather and quite well made/durable. Pretty sure it is going to be a big difference once I get it. The material on my seat currently is getting a bit bad. Stiff as heck and starting to crack in several places.

The seller has great ratings and makes a TON of leather stuff. I was thinking about ordering one with black/red leather but opted for the pure black. Black/red felt a bit too flashy for me.

This is what I ordered.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/351005684944?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

They also have ones in black/blue, black/gray, and of course black/red. Just in case anyone is interested in buying one too. Might have more.

Blue: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NAVY-BLUE-BLACK-CUSTOM-FITS-HONDA-FJS-600-SILVERWING-DUAL-LEATHER-SEAT-COVER-/390718452574?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item5af8a2735e

Gray: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREY-BLACK-CUSTOM-FITS-HONDA-FJS-600-SILVERWING-DUAL-LEATHER-SEAT-COVER-/390718452795?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item5af8a2743b

Red: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DARK-RED-BLACK-CUSTOM-FITS-HONDA-FJS-600-SILVERWING-DUAL-LEATHER-SEAT-COVER-/231163116542?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item35d2653bfe
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Complete Fairings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Fairings   Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:02 am

www.patrzilla.com and www.servicehonda.com both offer discounted OEM parts.
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Complete Fairings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Fairings   Complete Fairings I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Does anyone know of Fairing panels in the UK? After my recent accident iam in need of a new Front Mudguard(Honda price£114.65p) New front Panel ( Honda price£447.41p). Both in Black. I got a good second hand Headlight off EBay for £119(Honda price£346.49p). Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complete Fairings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Fairings   Complete Fairings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete Fairings
Page 1 of 1