Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 6:46 am

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» checking the oil
Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Fri May 03, 2024 7:41 am

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moosedaisy
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. Empty
PostSubject: Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country.   Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:59 am

I'm a morning person and my wife is not. Saturdays morning are a constant struggle in out house. If she sleep in till 8 I feel half the day is already over. Where she thinks 8 is two hour too early. With that in mind I work up nice and early today, took care of the dogs and got on the scooter while the morning light was still nice. I didn't go far. Just 40 miles or so. There was a new geocache that I wanted to grab, that was located in a pretty tidal marsh area. When I pulled op to the spot there way a lady chicken necking for crabs. She had only caught one so far but had already lost a few. She also mentioned a beach across the marsh that was covered in fossilized shark teeth. To get to the beach you need to swim or have a boat so that will have to wait for a warmer time of the year. On the way out I grabbed the geocache and two foxes ran across my path. All in all a great ride, early in the morning where I had the roads all to myself. Don't look below if you don't want to see gratuitous Silver Wing pics!

Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. Scootermorning-1

Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. Scootermorning-2

Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. Scootermorning-3

Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. Scootermorning-4

Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. Scootermorning-5

Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. Scootermorning-6

Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. Scootermorning-7
Back to top Go down
RArch
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
RArch

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2011-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country.   Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Looks lovely and peaceful there.

I like the look of your two tone silverwing, what year did Honda do those?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcmodeltalk.co.uk
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country.   Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:53 am

That's worth getting up "early". applause
Back to top Go down
moosedaisy
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country.   Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:57 am

RArch wrote:
Looks lovely and peaceful there.

I like the look of your two tone silverwing, what year did Honda do those?

mine is an 07
Back to top Go down
som2002
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
som2002

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country.   Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Wish I was there...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/som2002
rodenbach
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
rodenbach

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country.   Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:57 pm

I envy you!
Over here, the weather is going 'wintery' (cold, wet & foggy)

Back to top Go down
moosedaisy
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country.   Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:59 am

It's been pretty chilly for down here but this weekend it's supposed to be in the 70s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country.   Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scooter/geocache/blue crabs..a morning ride in the low country.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: Riding :: Rides and Stories-
Jump to: