Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New to Me Swing
BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Today at 5:41 pm

» I said Farewell...
BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Today at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

BMW Scooter

Go down 
+11
model28a
Meldrew
buddy19520
bikerboy
MikeO
AAAA
bigbird
oldgoat
cjuzda
Old Limey
john grinsel
15 posters
AuthorMessage
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

Number of posts : 3296
Registration date : 2009-08-18

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:18 pm

I see the US magazines are starting to review the new BMW scooter....based on very short tests by for the most part non-scooter experienced testers..Par for course.....Brit, Twist and GO, maybe better look at.

Kymco powered=if I wanted Kymco, I'd buy one, they are at least fairly priced and good. I picked up 12,000 belt change, Shim valve adjustment. Until one of the German mags does long term test and tears down at end, we won't know. Final drive, enclosed chain--no chain difference as swing arm pivot is same as chain/front sprocket center----see Maico Typhoon 1950's.....Maico had double row chain.

Don't think they have made any advances in air management/easy plastic removal.

As consumer, I see SilverWing or Burgman 400 better choice on price. Maybe too little/too expensive/too late? And then do we really need 60 hp putt putts. One of the joys of riding a scooter is that it is scooter and within its limitations fun.
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:52 am

John, i have just read a magazine report on the new BMW scoots, apparently there are two models one a sports and the other a tourer, sharing the same engine. I did not read there was that much to get excited about(compared to what is already on the market). They are also priced at £10:400. I think I'll wait until you might have a chance to try one out and give your opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
cjuzda
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2011-05-16

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:54 pm

They recently got a very positive reiew in the Toronto Star Wheels section from someone who actually rode it. I'm interested but then read this announcement on April 19:

Production of BMW’s two new maxi scooters has been delayed while the firm tries to remedy quality issues.

The C650 GT and C600 Sport were due to go on sale this month on the continent and next month in the UK but dealers are still waiting for news on when they will arrive.

BMW said: 'In order to ensure the product quality rightly expected by customers, some changes have to be made to tools used by suppliers. These tool measures will take some time to implement and have meant that vehicle production has had to be temporarily suspended. A new date for the market launch in Europe will be provided shortly.’

MCN reported after riding the scooters, which cost £9395 upward, that glove box doors felt cheap and the C600 Sport’s opened when supposedly locked.

Peter Pueffel, BMW’ Project Manager for the scooters, said at the time: “The bikes that go on the market will be better.”
Back to top Go down
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Good for BMW, holding off market, as BMW owner since 1958, they have let some real junk come to market. My R-27, bought new, went thru 4 engines and 2 transmissions in the first 90 days or so. Last check, it still sits in ex-girlfriend's basement. My 600 car, broke crankshaft/main bearings first week. my '07 coupe came with tires nobody could repair or remove from rims with normal tire buck. My K-75, switches wouldn't work at 10 degreesF. Once you got bike started by pouring hot tea water on swtiches, you let it run for rest of day.
Back to top Go down
oldgoat
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
oldgoat

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-07-16

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:22 pm

"My K-75, switches wouldn't work at 10 degreesF".

I don't think I would either. I doubt very much if they anticipated polar bears riding their products. :rendeer:

"Once you got bike started by pouring hot tea water on swtiches"

Now, to pour water on electrical switches just seems plain dumb clown

You're one tough son of a gun Smile
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:21 pm

x

Last edited by bigbird on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oldgoat
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
oldgoat

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:01 pm

I was being polite!
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2010-11-14

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:15 pm

bigbird wrote:
oldgoat wrote:

You're one tough son of a gun

You call it tough. I call it something else entirely.

Anything you can do
i can do better.

I can do anything better than you!

No you cant!

Yes i can!

no you cant!

yes i can!

yes i can !

yes i can! ! !

Hubris. look it up.
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:43 pm

x

Last edited by bigbird on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3790
Registration date : 2009-06-29

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:00 am

I have a feeling that a major appeal of the BMW scooters is that there'll be a good support network for spares, servicing and repairs.
I read on other forums of poor dealer networks in certain countries and certainly in the SE of England, dealers are closing like they're going out of style.
I'd not buy a Piaggio if I were in the UK for that very reason.
It seems unlikely that the same will happen with BMW.
Back to top Go down
bikerboy
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2011-05-12

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:15 am

BMW servicing always very expensive and dealerships thinly spread. They often have quality problems with new models especially now they are outsourcing so much of the production. BMW = bring more wallet !!!
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:31 am

x

Last edited by bigbird on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
buddy19520
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
buddy19520

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2010-02-28

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:30 am

This all reminds me of accusations of Vaporware among software developers in years past.

Company A announces fabulous new software that is in development that is going to do everything possible for everyone. Consumers delay purchases of software from other companies hoping to get the latest greatest software possible from Company A. Company A strings the public along for a while with various delays. When Company A finally puts out their software, its not really much better or different than the stuff that's been on the market from other companies all along. But, Company A gets to share in a lot of pent up demand from all those delayed purchases and gets to torpedo competitors sales for a while.

Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4176
Registration date : 2010-11-16

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Having had no BMW bike dealer in Cumbria since the 1970's, I bought bikes from dealerships in Merseyside, Ayrshire, and Tyne and Wear and had to take the bikes back there for services. Back in the 90's I was riding my BMW R80 GS home from having it serviced, it was early evening and I still had about 120 miles of riding to do when something like a stone struck my boot. It wasn't until the next day when I realised what had hit my boot had been the big domed washer from the front wheel spindle. The mechanic hadn't torqued up the retaining screw correctly, and I'd lost that and that washer within a few miles of leaving the dealers workshop.

I was horrified when I realised I'd done 120 miles or more riding at speeds up to 70-80 mph with nothing but the front forks pinch bolts holding the front wheel on.
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Meldrew wrote:

I was horrified when I realised I'd done 120 miles or more riding at speeds up to 70-80 mph with nothing but the front forks pinch bolts holding the front wheel on.
Gulp What a Face
Back to top Go down
robert
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
robert

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-09-19

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:47 pm

After reading all these horror stories about BMW, it's no wonder we all love our S/Wing's, everyone Ride Safe.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3790
Registration date : 2009-06-29

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:52 am

Yes, but it's not just BMW; For years I had Mitsubishi L300 vans, three in total - two petrol and one diesel -and always had them serviced at the Main Agents until they said the diesel needed a new ball-joint on the stteering.
I booked it in and when I went to collect it, discovered they'd changed the one on the wrong side. Remember, it was they who said it needed changing.

Some time after, I had the cam belt changed as instructed in the hand-book. By this time I was using my local 'back-street' garage, the place that I used for MOTs, tyres and exhausts and who I knew well from earlier days.
They did the job efficiently but shortly afterwards I lost all power in the brakes.
I was close to the Main Agents so limped as far as them.
The boss came out and told me the fan belt had come off and, in the course of conversation, told me I should have let them do the cam belt.
When I pointed out that I no longer had any confidence in them, citing the ball-joint incident, he shut up and replaced the belt free.

IIRC, Piaggio had to recall and replace ALL the original X9s when it was found they had a major design fault in the frame which dangerously affected the handling.

One of my ex-pupils became a Rolls-Royce mechanic. He had a natural aptitude for mechanics and was brilliant.
The horror stories of what went on in their dealership made me realise that nothing will ever be 100% reliable, goods or people, however much one pays for the best.
Back to top Go down
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:12 am

One period I lived in Germany, '80-90', I had three new Citroens, BX, Visa and 2CV wonderful car, wish they still made it. I did live about 30 km from Bitche in France and any major service/repair was done there=perfect. My donation to the shop people, a couple cases of beer, 2 bottles of Irish Whiskey for the bosses' wife and payment of the always resonable bill. My BX TRD went over 400,000 km-----now contrast to German service=hammer mechs, parts changers, expensive, never done right. Further to keep warranty up in Germany on my BMW RT80, had to take it to BMW dealer=they always screwed it up-----this boxer had hinged oil filter and they never got it right-sign was oil lite came on at idle----their fix, speed up idle speed, my fix take it home and do right.-----later moved to Italy for a year or so, they were wonderful in shop,Citroen,BMW and Vespa when needed.

I think there is big contrast in quality of work. BMW car good in Korea, not so great in US....they want to treat you like you know nothing and never got hands dirty. I am sure first couple of years with scooter will be ruff. Another BMW story, Seattle, friend preparing GS bike for Alaska trip----need new front rim (spoked) and brake disk-----we went to parts counter to order parts-----Lady General Manager came out and said they wouldn't order any parts until one of their "techs" (mechanic in my book) looked at it and of course they would have to install--We told her to stuff it. Ordered parts after market from home--installed. Between the two of us 100 years turning wrenches, he has degree as shop teacher, mine in Safety. Alaska trip suceess, except HD rider went too slow.
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:15 pm

MikeO wrote:
made me realise that nothing will ever be 100% reliable, goods or people, however much one pays for the best.

Ain't that the truth.

No matter how much faith you have in a garage/mechanic. Before riding off - CHECK!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:17 am

Waspie wrote:
No matter how much faith you have in a garage/mechanic. Before riding off - CHECK!

Oh come on, do you think I really had a torque wrench, the correct size Allen keys and sockets, and the Riders Manual open at the relevant torque settings ready to give the GS the once over when I went to pick it up at about 5:30pm. I've had two more BMW's, a Honda, and five maxi scooters since that happened, and like everyone else I pay the bill, pick up my keys, put on my helmet and go.

In a similar vein who was aware that the two 10mm nuts on the Givi AF214 Airflow could work loose and the top section fly off before I flagged it up on here ? Neutral

Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:17 am

x

Last edited by bigbird on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:43 am

Two summers ago! I thought the Canadian seasons were almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction.
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:15 am

x

Last edited by bigbird on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Bigbird, in uk most of us, well me, and Meldrew, ride nearly everyday of the year sometimes, we get wet, some times we get snowed on and sometimes we need sunglasses. In England I have never understood why some people say "riding season". I have things i wear when it is very cold and things i wear when it's not. Only heavy rain or snow will keep me from riding and only then if it starts before i set out. I have done over 2,000mls since i put that new drive belt on 8weeks ago. We have just had the wettest April ever recorded. Smile
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:09 pm

x

Back to top Go down
oldgoat
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
oldgoat

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:56 pm

bigbird wrote:

If my winter was as mild as yours I'd be riding year round and there would be no "riding season".
Would you take your Swing out on a beautiful sunny day? Of course. But not if the temp was -35C with a 30 km/h wind giving a windchill of -50C. Welcome to my world in winter.

+1 Unless you live here it is hard to imagine just how cold & miserable it can be & the distances between places.

In Quebec it is illegal to ride a motorcycle/scooter between Nov15th > Mar15th unless it has proper snow tires on it. Same goes for cars.
As our winters are becoming milder sometimes this can take away a few rides.
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Bigbird i did say" Why people in England".I know full well i would not be able to ride if i lived in Canada, and i feel very lucky to be able to ride as i do. I hate the cold and have only been as far north as Scotland and that was by car! Wink
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:14 pm

x

Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:29 pm

bigbird wrote:
But not if the temp was -35C with a 30 km/h wind giving a windchill of -50C.

I used to ride a two stroke moped year round in upstate New York with those temperatures (even at night), except in heavy snow or ice. The moped would do 37.5 MPH. To start the moped I would run pushing the moped, then hop on and pull the clutch starter. At those low of temperatures, it would take a couple of times before it would start.

I wore a snowmobile suit, winter gloves and a 3/4 helmet with a full length shield which was open at the bottom ( which did not fog up ).
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:31 pm

I find the human body a good barometer of how cold it is to ride, when my ahem... appendage shrinks to the size of a normal mans, then it's too cold to ride. Neutral
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:32 pm

x

Last edited by bigbird on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:34 pm

x

Last edited by bigbird on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:36 pm

oldgoat wrote:
In Quebec it is illegal to ride a motorcycle/scooter between Nov15th > Mar15th unless it has proper snow tires on it.

What snow tires would be proper for the Honda Silverwing??
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:39 pm

x

Last edited by bigbird on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:39 pm

bigbird wrote:
honda_silver wrote:

I used to ride a two stroke moped year round in upstate New York with those temperatures (even at night),

How come that doesn't surprise me?

Which part
-) two stroke moped
-) year round riding even with cold temperatures
Back to top Go down
oldgoat
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
oldgoat

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:46 pm

honda_silver wrote:
oldgoat wrote:
In Quebec it is illegal to ride a motorcycle/scooter between Nov15th > Mar15th unless it has proper snow tires on it.

What snow tires would be proper for the Honda Silverwing??

There are none, so we don't ride.
Back to top Go down
toolboxjesse
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
toolboxjesse

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2011-05-13

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Metzeler makes Feelgood Wintec tires for the winter!

http://www.metzelermoto.com/web/catalog/moto/moto_catalogo_schedaDescription.page?uri=/metzeler/en_IT/browser/xml/catalog/moto/Scooter_Feelfree_wintec.xml&vehicleType=MOTO&menu_item=/products/catalog/scooter

Jesse in Atlanta
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:53 pm

bigbird wrote:
Meldrew wrote:
I find the human body a good barometer of how cold it is to ride, when my ahem... appendage shrinks to the size of a normal mans, then it's too cold to ride. Neutral

And you make it a common practise to compare your ahem....appendage, to those of others?
I don't want to join your "riding club". rolling laughter

I get stripped off bollock naked every day getting into my work gear, and at the end of every shift get into a communal shower. I've got used to the jealous stares over the years, and now I just say something like "What's up mate, doesn't yours shrink in the shower". Singing that song from the musical 'South Pacific' has a strange effect too. Neutral
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Meldrew wrote:

I get stripped off bollock naked every day getting into my work gear, and at the end of every shift get into a communal shower. I've got used to the jealous stares over the years, and now I just say something like "What's up mate, doesn't yours shrink in the shower". Singing that song from the musical 'South Pacific' has a strange effect too. Neutral

offended
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Well you did ask, and the song from South Pacific is "I'm Going to Wash that Man Right Outta My Hair". Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BMW  Scooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW Scooter   BMW  Scooter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BMW Scooter
Page 1 of 1