Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Left brake micro-switch
Bike is home question about givi top box I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Today at 8:47 am

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
Bike is home question about givi top box I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 8:11 am

» Silverwing Brakes
Bike is home question about givi top box I_icon_minitimeby Silverwingdays Today at 6:20 am

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Bike is home question about givi top box I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Wed May 08, 2024 12:11 pm

» checking the oil
Bike is home question about givi top box I_icon_minitimeby COMick Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 am

» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Bike is home question about givi top box I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Bike is home question about givi top box I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Bike is home question about givi top box I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
Bike is home question about givi top box I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Bike is home question about givi top box I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Bike is home question about givi top box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CSN
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
CSN

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Bike is home question about givi top box Empty
PostSubject: Bike is home question about givi top box   Bike is home question about givi top box I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Well I trailered the bike home from the bike shop but I had to take it out for a spin. I didn't go far because we have a lot of sand and salt on the road so just took the bike around the crescent a few times.
I absolutely love it! I find that it is very light to handle, I have been use to the heavier motorcyles so having a light bike is very refreshing. It felt a bit strange with my legs bent wihout having a tank to hold but when I stretched my legs out and rode with one straight out and one bent I felt like I was on my old motorcyle with the highway pegs and it felt very natural. I can't wait for Spring to get out more.
I wasn't sure how the throttle would work without neutral but am so relieved to find out that you can take your hand off the brake and it won't move forward till you give it gas, that makes me much more comfortable knowing this and yes I will still use my brake for saftey reasons.
I purchased mine with a Givi box and I can't quite figure out how to get the latch on to lock it. I can open it no problem but can't seem to be able to lock it. Its a Givi either E350 or E340. The instructions say to have the latch hooked but I can't seem to be able to latch the hook, must be doing something wrong. Is there a trick to this or am I just too excited about the bike that I just can't focus on a lock. lol
Back to top Go down

Bike is home question about givi top box
Page 1 of 1