Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What were they thinking?
Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 11:17 am

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 12:05 am

» Earth cable stress
Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 11:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:05 pm

» LED Headlights
Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:50 am

» Cooling fan still running
Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinasaur
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-08-26

Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal Empty
PostSubject: Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal   Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:42 pm

All,

Was looking at flying into Phoenix or Flagstaff or somewhere in So Cal and doing a loop through Death Valley and the desert SW. eg Planned Trip

NOT finding anyone who rents Silverwings / maxi scoots in this geographic area. Does anyone have line on a company that rents Silverwings along the route?

Why? One of our party got her license on a scoot, and thus doesn't know how to shift/ride a motorcycle (and doesn't want to be a BOB), or else this wouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for any info you can provide.
Back to top Go down
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

Number of posts : 3290
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal   Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 am

Simple and probably cheaper---ride there, nice 2 day ride or 3 if you need to relax. Yes I know about snow.
Back to top Go down
Chinasaur
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal   Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 am

Not the snow. Just don't want to spend 1-2 days just getting there and 1-2 days getting back. Limited time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal   Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renting a SW in the US Southwest or So Cal
Page 1 of 1