Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

» Greetings From 'Phoenix'
Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:07 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch Empty
PostSubject: Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch   Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:28 am

x

Last edited by bigbird on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch   Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:21 pm

I use a Harbor Freight Brake Spring / Headlight Spring hook to first remove the Clutch Springs on my HiT Clutch --then swing the clutch shoes out of the way and either use a short, thin screwdriver to lever-off the Pillow Springs or continue on using that spring hook tool. The screw driver seems actually more effective on the Pillow Springs though.

http://www.harborfreight.com/spring-hook-95757.html
Back to top Go down

Changing the clutch and pillow springs on a Dr. Pulley HiT clutch
Page 1 of 1