Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Final Drive Noise banished
Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Rear shock longevity
Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Shoreline Hwy 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shoreline Hwy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Shoreline Hwy 1   Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:04 am

Last year BAMR group did a ride to Jenner and through Bodega Bay up the coast just north of San Francisco and unbeknownst to the group it mirrored almost the same ride I did a week b4 except my ride followed the Shoreline Hwy south through Olema and Stinson Beach. Here are both ride videos, enjoy.

james
Back to top Go down

Shoreline Hwy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoreline Hwy 1   Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Nice pictures, how relaxing with that music to watch those.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Shoreline Hwy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoreline Hwy 1   Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:22 pm

James,

Thanks for posting this. My wife and I were there with you on this ride. For those reading this, I was on the really "Man-ly" Silver Silver Wing that was riding my wife. It was a great ride and nice roads. Our next group ride is going to be up in this area on April 25th. Hope you can make it. I'm not sure if I will be able to since AT&T is in negotiations with the union and I may have to work if they go out. I'm in management so I may have to pick up the tools again. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

Shoreline Hwy 1 Empty
PostSubject: re: Shoreline Hwy 1   Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Awesome blast from the past. My wife and I (live in NC) were out there several summers in a row from 2002-2005. Although we never got a chance to ride HWY 1 on bikes, we did drive many miles via rental car. One summer we had a Mustang convertible that was really nice.

We traveled (on subsequent trips) from Mendicino to San Francisco on HWY 1. Memorable moments included sunset from the cliffside at the park Bodega Bay, dinner at Lucas Wharf in Bodega Bay, hearing on the local news that someone was attached by a shark at Stenson Beach (I have a Flying Pigs Ranch hat I bought from there), kayaking from Monte Rio to Jenner on the Russian River and seeing the sealions , stopping at a cool little restaurant just off the HWY overlooking the coast in Elk. (Mendicino was a little "too touristy" for us so we didn't stay long there other than to walk on the beach). I videotaped a lot of the trip myself. I may have to dig up the old tapes and re-live some of those times.

Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoreline Hwy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoreline Hwy 1   Shoreline Hwy 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoreline Hwy 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: Riding :: Rides and Stories-
Jump to: