Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Left brake micro-switch
Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:36 pm

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 8:11 am

» Silverwing Brakes
Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeby Silverwingdays Yesterday at 6:20 am

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Wed May 08, 2024 12:11 pm

» checking the oil
Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeby COMick Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 am

» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Are you looking for a new SW?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Are you looking for a new SW? Empty
PostSubject: Are you looking for a new SW?   Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:03 pm

I was browsing on Ebay yesterday and saw an ad from
Sunrise Honda in Searcy, AL for a NEW 2008 SW, zero miles.
Asking price was $6,850!!! MSRP was $8,599.
If I had the money it would be mine, but alas I do not.
Sounds like it would be a great deal for someone! affraid

Wes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for a new SW?   Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:18 pm

It's been our experience that when you call on one of these ads there are a few "extra" charges. I saw a similar one in Ohio. They claimed not to know the ad was posted. A few weeks later, another of these appeared on Ebay and there were at least $500 of additional fees including title and license (which would do me no good since it wasn't an NC dealer).
My nearest local dealer was at MSRP; the guy down the road another 20 miles sold me mine for his cost plus $100. I'm happy. Saved me almost a grand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for a new SW?   Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Sometimes if you can find a new bike at a dealership that was the last year's model it is a really good deal. I bought my '04 Helix in '05 and got a great deal on it. My dealership has an '08 Silverwing that is new also that is gray and I did think about it...but well you know I just loved the red color this year. swing It's a really nice deep color. I ordered a black Givi top case for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for a new SW?   Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 pm

I just bought my '08 SW last week. The advertised price from my local dealer was: MSRP $8099, sale price $5999. Of course there was also $425 in prep fees. The bike turned out to be ABS model (MSRP is really $8599). To make it better, I've got about $1000 more than book trade-in value for my Reflex. Needless to say, it was apretty sweet deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for a new SW?   Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:32 pm

I was able to pick up a new 08 ABS for $6,099 at Honda East in Maumee, Ohio in the Toledo area. And to top it off I absolutely love the bike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for a new SW?   Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Miro wrote:
I just bought my '08 SW last week. The advertised price from my local dealer was: MSRP $8099, sale price $5999. Of course there was also $425 in prep fees. The bike turned out to be ABS model (MSRP is really $8599). To make it better, I've got about $1000 more than book trade-in value for my Reflex. Needless to say, it was apretty sweet deal.

That was quite a deal if I was going to buy a new one I would let you do the bargening for me. Of coarse for a small fee or better yet something crome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you looking for a new SW?   Are you looking for a new SW? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you looking for a new SW?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: Honda Silver Wing :: Silver Wing Topics-
Jump to: