Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
Problems with Attachments & Smileys I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Problems with Attachments & Smileys I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Problems with Attachments & Smileys I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Problems with Attachments & Smileys I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Problems with Attachments & Smileys I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Problems with Attachments & Smileys I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Problems with Attachments & Smileys I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Problems with Attachments & Smileys I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Problems with Attachments & Smileys I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
Problems with Attachments & Smileys I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Problems with Attachments & Smileys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Problems with Attachments & Smileys Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Attachments & Smileys   Problems with Attachments & Smileys I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:34 am

Hi,

It was brought to my attention that the Pictorials (attachments) can not be downloaded. It says that 'you don't have permission to this file", or something like that. I reported this problem to the people who run this software for a solution. It seems other forums are having trouble with smileys and pictures. I'm sure they will, or are, working on this now and I will get back to all of you when they fix the problem. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Problems with Attachments & Smileys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Attachments & Smileys   Problems with Attachments & Smileys I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 pm

hi,

It seems they fixed the problem but I need to re-load all of the pictorials. I have done some already but will have to wait until later today to finish the rest. It also looks like the smiley's are back to normal too.

Thanks,

Jeffr
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

Problems with Attachments & Smileys
Page 1 of 1