Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Final Drive Noise banished
Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Rear shock longevity
Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Alternate windshields

Go down 
+8
john grinsel
Meldrew
Opalsboy
rogerscoot
midlifecrisis (Paul)
Waspie
MikeO
Jinglebob
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Alternate windshields Empty
PostSubject: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Did a bit of a search here and saw several threads regarding alternate windshields, but did not see anything specific about which work and which do not work as well.

My previous bike was fully faired, which was nice in the winter and fall, but not so good in the spring and summer. I like the idea of having a larger windshield on the SWing for the winter and perhaps a smaller or cutdown windshield for the summer.

I know there are windshields by CeeBaileys, Clearview, Givi and Titebike...

I'd appreciate any comments that you all might have regarding your observations on these and any other windshields. Thanks in advance for all responses...

Bob
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:50 pm

The newish adjustable Givi screen is very good if relatively expensive.
It's made all the difference to my rapid riding, cutting down the wind-noise immeasurably.
Top marks from me.
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:27 pm

MikeO wrote:
The newish adjustable Givi screen is very good if relatively expensive.
It's made all the difference to my rapid riding, cutting down the wind-noise immeasurably.
Top marks from me.

Save me typing lots.

What Mike said. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
midlifecrisis (Paul)
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
midlifecrisis (Paul)

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:32 pm

I am currently investigating the MRA Vario as a replacement for the standard screen.

Other than the sales blurb there doesnt seem much info about them or I am not looking hard enough.
Back to top Go down
rogerscoot
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Paul....following the very good reports of the new Givi Airflow, i'm looking forward to getting one in the next few weeks (out of stock at Givi at the moment). I'll then have an ordinary Givi screen to dispose of, if you're interested. Often go up to Skipton to see a mate.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:24 pm

I should have added:

the AirFlow screen is much easier to fit than it appears, even for those of us who worry about these things.

There are plenty of tips here, too.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Paul, my original Swing had the tall Givi, it was fine for me. My present Swing had the stock, it sucked ( Waspie that is nuances for I didn't like it. Laughing Thanks for the new word. )

I replaced the stock with the adjustable Givi. I love it. Just a little more expensive, kinda like having two windshields. Up for cool weather and down for the hot ones. The worst feature of the stock for me was the wind noise. The adjustable fixed that.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4174
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm

I bought a Givi Airflow last month to beat the V.A.T. increase here in the UK, I haven't got round to installing it yet, as I'm psyching myself up in preparation for drilling the two holes. When I was playing about with the screen fitted to the lower section a couple of days ago, I noticed it doesn't slide up and down quite as easily as the rider adjusts it in the Givi Airflow demo video.
Back to top Go down
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:39 pm

All work better than stock.

I have used stock and stock with Laminar Lip---not for me.

Clearview and clearview with Gold Wing Vent----better than stock

Now new Givi adjustable=fine up to 60, maybe 65mph and recently with Laminar Lip, maybe a little better.

Based on my experience the buffeting/wind noise/not pleasant going down road is due to simple scooter design flaw----YOUR NOSE IS TOO FAR FROM TIP OF SHIELD, PERIOD--8-12 inches is ideal.

I cannot consider looking thru plastic scooter windshield as I ride in all weather, into sunsets, gather bugs on shield, etc.

Only scooter I am aware of from personal experience that can offer buffet free ride is Vespa (had 4 of them) My point of comparision is Heinrich equipped BMW with shield and legshield===perfect comfort. We should be so lucky with Silverwing.

For comparison rode NT700V Honda the other day, looking over shield, nice leaning forward riding position. NO BUFFETING, something I could live with, with no modifications. Ins is about $200 more a year than silverwing.

I did meaure nose to tip of shield on NT700V----you nose is much closer, thus quiet, still air ride.

I am shopping for new bike/scooter=not much in stock that I can use.

John Grinsel

Anybody tried MRA adjustable wing?
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Sounds like the Airflow is the ticket...

Wondering where everyone is buying them...

Also, wondering if the top part (the adjustable wing) can simply be removed altogether...summer here gets pretty hot and it would be nice to get some serious air when it's 110 degrees...
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:16 pm

I bought mine from Helmethead ( http://www.helmetheadcycle.com/product/12549/givi-af330-bmw-r1200gs-2804-1029-airflow-adjustable-windshield ) great company to do business with. I ordered something from them once and even though it was my mistake, they accepted the item back and replaced it with the correct item. I just had to pay the return postage.

And you can remove the top of the Givi if you want to.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:22 pm

My Honda dealer in Ostend got mine for me - he is a seller of Givi stuff and gets things very quickly.
The price was much the same as the discounted price on many websites, roughly £126.00
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:07 am

Jinglebob wrote:
Sounds like the Airflow is the ticket...

Wondering where everyone is buying them...

Also, wondering if the top part (the adjustable wing) can simply be removed altogether...summer here gets pretty hot and it would be nice to get some serious air when it's 110 degrees...

Bob,

The top can be taken off or just slide it all the way down. But if it gets that hot I would just take it off. I would lower mine all the way when it was somewhat hot, at least here, and going on the slower 45-55 mph roads and it was nice to get the breeze.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
midlifecrisis (Paul)
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
midlifecrisis (Paul)

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:04 am

Well if I do go for an "Airflow" I may have to have a "Givi Screen Fitting" party, so if it goes wrong I can blame someone else Smile
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:45 am

midlifecrisis (Paul) wrote:
Well if I do go for an "Airflow" I may have to have a "Givi Screen Fitting" party, so if it goes wrong I can blame someone else Smile

Laughing Trust me Paul it is the proverbial piece if p*ss!!!

Follow the pictorial on here and you will be fine.

Method for fitting is as follows.

1/ Print off pictorial from this site.

2/ Screw up Givi fitting instructions and throw in bin.

3/ Fit IAW On site guide

4/ Ride and admire the serenity of the new screen!!!!!!

:not worthy:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
midlifecrisis (Paul)
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
midlifecrisis (Paul)

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:50 am

Waspie wrote:

Laughing Trust me Paul it is the proverbial piece if p*ss!!!

Follow the pictorial on here and you will be fine.

Method for fitting is as follows.

1/ Print off pictorial from this site.

2/ Screw up Givi fitting instructions and throw in bin.

3/ Fit IAW On site guide

4/ Ride and admire the serenity of the new screen!!!!!!

:not worthy:

Heh Doug

I don't know why I am panicking really, I rebuilt a CBR600 and a Diversion 600 back end all on my own, its just 'cos its so new to me Laughing

Paul
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4174
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Well it's not just me that's a bit unsure about fitting an Airflow then.

Mrs M and I were round your part of West Yorkshire last Saturday paying a visit to to the genteel world of Betty's Tea Rooms in Ilkley. Brought back a couple of Fat Rascals and some very good Pork and Black Pudding Sausage from a local butcher.

That's an exciting day when you hit 60! Surprised
Back to top Go down
midlifecrisis (Paul)
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
midlifecrisis (Paul)

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Meldrew wrote:

Mrs M and I were round your part of West Yorkshire last Saturday paying a visit to to the genteel world of Betty's Tea Rooms in Ilkley. Brought back a couple of Fat Rascals and some very good Pork and Black Pudding Sausage from a local butcher.

That's an exciting day when you hit 60! Surprised

So close I could have spat at you! Smile

Next time let me know where you are and you could buy me a latte ..... or not Laughing
Back to top Go down
midlifecrisis (Paul)
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
midlifecrisis (Paul)

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Meldrew wrote:

Unsure is not the word really, untill I see thing in real life, either as a kit or already fitted, I can't commit Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:26 am

I saw the pictorial for fitting the regular Givi windscreen, but not one for the Airflow. Do I use the same pictorial or is there another one floating around?
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 am

The fitment is the same, so should be able to use the 'regular GIVI windscreen" pictorial.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:16 pm

just looked at the instructions that came with the windshield. They make no sense whatsoever....
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:16 pm

viva Italia!
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Jinglebob wrote:
just looked at the instructions that came with the windshield. They make no sense whatsoever....

Welcome to the world of Givi.
There are lots of threads here how to do it.
Start here:

https://www.silverwing600.com/t1997-givi-af214-fitting-issues?highlight=givi+windscreen+replacement
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:31 pm

I'm in the pictorial now and I'm trying to get the cowl off. Screws have been removed and I've pushed the cowl down and wiggled it per instruction...the upper "ears" don't seem to be coming loose and I worried I might break one or more interlocking tabs if I shove a little harder...will keep trying...
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Did you run a thin piece of plastic, like a credit card, down inside the joint between the garnish and the fairing? Leave the plastic down at the bottom, then push firmly downwards on the garnish to get it to slide DOWN. Doing that will not break any tabs.
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:39 pm

OK, let me try that...
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Nope...can't see where the locking tabs are, so can't seem to get the credit card to the correct position.
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Wait a minute...I have the service manual...Remove the set screws on the fairing!!!! Ahh....makes sense now...came right off. Didn't understand that on the pictorial, but the service manual cleared it up.

Proceeding with stupid look on face. affraid

Last edited by Jinglebob on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa, you need to give the garnish a HARD push downwards from the top edge. Slide the credit card down to the very bottom of the garnish. Leave it there. You can't see the tabs. It's in tight. Trust me on this, you won't break the tabs if you push down. Don't give up. Try again.
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:04 pm

All is well...brain fartage on my part...did not remove the set screws...

Piece is off...proceeding...
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Watch this guy take apart the and garnish and tupperware on a Swing on youtube, It's a 2 part video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uv2qyxA-AA
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:23 pm

I got it all apart and am now trying to figure out how Givi wants me to install the new windshield. It looks to me like the two pieces of angle iron go at the top on each side and the middle screw is replaced by a knurled allen head screw supplied by Givi. I'm not sure where the two mushroom head allen screws go, as they are a larger diameter and different thread cut. I also don't see where it is necessary to drill or which screw would be used with the drill cut, because none are sheet metal screws...
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:52 pm

OK, it's on...I think we're good. Will ride it this weekend and give a little review and rehash of what happened here...

Meanwhile, THANK YOU Bigbird, for your help...

Bob
Back to top Go down
buddy19520
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
buddy19520

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:50 pm

john grinsel wrote:
All work better than stock.

I have used stock and stock with Laminar Lip---not for me.

Clearview and clearview with Gold Wing Vent----better than stock

Now new Givi adjustable=fine up to 60, maybe 65mph and recently with Laminar Lip, maybe a little better.

Based on my experience the buffeting/wind noise/not pleasant going down road is due to simple scooter design flaw----YOUR NOSE IS TOO FAR FROM TIP OF SHIELD, PERIOD--8-12 inches is ideal.

I cannot consider looking thru plastic scooter windshield as I ride in all weather, into sunsets, gather bugs on shield, etc.

Only scooter I am aware of from personal experience that can offer buffet free ride is Vespa (had 4 of them) My point of comparision is Heinrich equipped BMW with shield and legshield===perfect comfort. We should be so lucky with Silverwing.

For comparison rode NT700V Honda the other day, looking over shield, nice leaning forward riding position. NO BUFFETING, something I could live with, with no modifications. Ins is about $200 more a year than silverwing.

I did meaure nose to tip of shield on NT700V----you nose is much closer, thus quiet, still air ride.

I am shopping for new bike/scooter=not much in stock that I can use.

John Grinsel

Anybody tried MRA adjustable wing?

This is why selecting a windshield is so difficult. Each bike/shield combination is unique, and won't automatically work for someone else.

I have tried the Swing with stock (did not like), stock with Laminar Lip (best for me for warm weather), GIVI original (lots of back pressure and occasional odd handling), GIVI cut down and GIVI cut down with Laminar Lip (cold weather favorite). This seems contrary to John's experience.

Also, I own a Vespa 250 GTS with a large Prima windscreen. It is about 12" from my nose and I still get too much noise from wind hitting my helmet. I taped a Laminar Lip to it and found it cut down the noise a lot. If I hunch down a few inches, the noise mostly goes away. From my experience, it is not the distance from the screen that quiets the ride, it is the height of the screen relative to my head.

All you can do is spend your money and take your chances.
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Jinglebob wrote:
OK, it's on...I think we're good. Will ride it this weekend and give a little review and rehash of what happened here...

Bob

You're very welcome Bob. This reflects the spirit of our small silverwing600 community. We learn from and help each other. When I first got my Swing I relied on this forum to learn as much as I could. After 1 year of ownership and doing many mods and additions to it which required lots of stripping off of tupperware and parts, I try to pay it forward here.
Terry
Back to top Go down
midlifecrisis (Paul)
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
midlifecrisis (Paul)

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:55 am

bigbird wrote:
Jinglebob wrote:

Bob

You're very welcome Bob. This reflects the spirit of our small silverwing600 community. We learn from and help each other. When I first got my Swing I relied on this forum to learn as much as I could. After 1 year of ownership and doing many mods and additions to it which required lots of stripping off of tupperware and parts, I try to pay it forward here.
Terry

Well, mine should arive in UK w/c 7th Feb so be prepared to be up very early because of the time difference, will be doing the screen and the monolock rack, will read the pictorials again, numerous times, beforehand Smile
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Cool...just remember...when you get ready to remove the front garnish, there are two Phillips head screws at the front of the cowl and two at the rear on the back "ears" of the cowl next to the handlebars...total 4 screws to remove to get the cowl off, not two Evil or Very Mad

As with Terry, I will be happy to chime in if you need any help...bearing in mind that I have the mechanical sense of a grapefruit....
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Jinglebob wrote:
I will be happy to chime in if you need any help...bearing in mind that I have the mechanical sense of a grapefruit....

Red or pink?
Back to top Go down
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Pink, of course!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Cool
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 pm

I'm an hour ahead of you, Paul, so I'll be on standby. Smile
Back to top Go down
midlifecrisis (Paul)
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
midlifecrisis (Paul)

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:07 am

MikeO wrote:
I'm an hour ahead of you, Paul, so I'll be on standby. Smile

Thanks Mike cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate windshields   Alternate windshields I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate windshields
Page 1 of 1