Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What were they thinking?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 3:11 am

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» Earth cable stress
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:11 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 pm

» LED Headlights
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:24 pm

This may not be a Silver Wing topic, but what the heck. I hope you all have Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. And if you don't celebrate these holidays I hope you have a nice holiday season and hope if you travel you have a safe trip.

Ride safe,

JeffR
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:29 pm

Well it's New Year's Eve! ~~Happy 2009
This will be a great year with my new bike waiting at the dealership. Now to count down the days until spring...hope it comes early this year!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:09 pm

Wishing eveyone a very Happy New Year and many miles of safe riding.

Bob K

Hondarider 47
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Page 1 of 1