Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Givi Monolock case mount

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
midlifecrisis (Paul)
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
midlifecrisis (Paul)

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Givi Monolock case mount Empty
PostSubject: Givi Monolock case mount   Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:24 am

Does anyone know if it is possible just obtain the fixings kit for the SR19m mounting plate. I have been offered a plate with no fixings ( FOC Smile ) so would like to get hold of the other parts.

Many thanks

Paul
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3783
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Givi Monolock case mount   Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:48 am

Get in touch with Firstline Motorcycles in New Southgate (Arnos Grove), London; they are Givi dealers and I bought lots of stuff from them.
They will know for sure.

http://www.1stlinemotorcycles.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
midlifecrisis (Paul)
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
midlifecrisis (Paul)

PostSubject: Re: Givi Monolock case mount   Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:39 am

MikeO wrote:
Get in touch with Firstline Motorcycles in New Southgate (Arnos Grove), London; they are Givi dealers and I bought lots of stuff from them.
They will know for sure.

http://www.1stlinemotorcycles.co.uk/

Thanks Mike, will get in touch with them

What was Xmas like over "La Manche"

Paul
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Givi Monolock case mount   Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:35 am

Hello, Paul.

Christmas in Belgium is rather odd; on Christmas Eve evening, families gather for a meal, often in a restaurant, then visit other family and friends on Christmas Day.
There's little or no present-giving as the children get them on St. Nicholas's Day, 6th.December, and there's more on New Year's Day.

Bruges was heaving and many of the shops were open. The Christmas Market, too, was in full swing.
It's very busy all this week. Ed's hotel is more-or-less full.

He had to work on Saturday and Sunday as usual so we had our 'dinner' on Friday (his day off) and opened some presents before he went to work at midday.
I drove in later and had my Christmas Afternoon Tea in the hotel tea-room - no cake but apple pie and cream.

It was very cold and there was still lots of snow/slush on the ground. The canal was frozen.
It looked stunning, though; Bruges is a beautiful city whatever the weather.

How was yours?
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Givi Monolock case mount   Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:31 am

You might also ask Twisted Throttle a member on the site. The have some of the plastic buttons that cover the access holes on the top. PM at: https://www.silverwing600.com/privmsg?mode=post&u=1016
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
midlifecrisis (Paul)
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
midlifecrisis (Paul)

PostSubject: Re: Givi Monolock case mount   Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:44 am

MikeO wrote:
Hello, Paul.

Christmas in Belgium is rather odd; on Christmas Eve evening, families gather for a meal, often in a restaurant, then visit other family and friends on Christmas Day.
There's little or no present-giving as the children get them on St. Nicholas's Day, 6th.December, and there's more on New Year's Day.

Bruges was heaving and many of the shops were open. The Christmas Market, too, was in full swing.
It's very busy all this week. Ed's hotel is more-or-less full.

He had to work on Saturday and Sunday as usual so we had our 'dinner' on Friday (his day off) and opened some presents before he went to work at midday.
I drove in later and had my Christmas Afternoon Tea in the hotel tea-room - no cake but apple pie and cream.

It was very cold and there was still lots of snow/slush on the ground. The canal was frozen.
It looked stunning, though; Bruges is a beautiful city whatever the weather.

How was yours?

It too has been odd !

On Xmas day we had my Mum and one of my brothers for dinner, no grand children visited at all, they both have extended families so it was only fair that they go to see them, we can see them as often as we want Smile

They all came yesterday so the adults had a home made chilli and the kids had, well, whatever they got their hands on lol.

When I was in Amsterdam a few years back, our friends explained that their Xmas day was in early December.

Our river is frozen for the first time since 1963/4, I guess you may have seen the photos on maxi-scoots.

I have been looking at the photos that my son took in Russia, some very lard Xmas trees in Red Square, but not sure if they are real or not.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4170
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Givi Monolock case mount   Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:50 am

Hello Mike, I like Belgium, but like everyone else off the Zeebrugge ferry I'm usually hammering through there en route to somewhere else.

Mrs M and I spent a very pleasant couple of hours in Bruges in early May this year, before we went back to the ferry. The sun was shining, the funfairs were open, and the air was scented with frites and waffles, as sellers were doing a roaring trade and it was a nice place to be. I've been to Bruges a couple of times in the winter when it was cold and wet and heaving with tourists trying to keep out of the rain, but you could always find a warm, quiet, cosy cafe to relax with a coffee.

On thing I do find strange about Belgium is that after a certain age, most Belgium women either seem to get their hair cut very short or permed, and wear those long baggy sleeveless waistcoats and half mast trousers, usually in beige. It's almost like a uniform for the over 50's, the trend seems to be catching on in Luxembourg and Germany too. Shocked

Meldrew
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

PostSubject: Re: Givi Monolock case mount   Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:55 am

Paul, that sounds very pleasant - the entertaining spread over several days.
The canals in Bruges do freeze quite readily but the commercial ones are kept open by the enormous load-carriers travelling to and from Zeebrugge - there were sheets of ice at one point, though.

It must have been cold if the river froze.

1963/4 brought about the demise of commercial traffic on English canals, methinks.

Yes, Bruges is a stopping-off point for those using the Zeebrugge ferry - my cousin and wife stop off here now as the tea's free! They travel from Manchester to see friends in Germany every year.
At least Bruges is small enough to see a good bit of it even in a short visit.

Funny you should mention the women and their fashions; many seem to have their hair done every week, travelling to and from the salon on their bicycles!
Those of a certain age even dress up to go to the shops.

Someone here said recently that the Belgians seem to buy clothes two sizes too big. They're at least twenty years behind the UK, even the youngsters. For me it's like living in a time-warp.

Please remember that, as long as I'm in residence, tea and buns will be provided for anyone passing through; we're exactly five miles south of the very centre of Bruges, just off the N50, and four minutes from the E40.

Last edited by MikeO on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
midlifecrisis (Paul)
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
midlifecrisis (Paul)

PostSubject: Re: Givi Monolock case mount   Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:28 am

MikeO wrote:

Please remember that, as long as I'm in residence, tea and buns will be provided for anyone passing through; we're exactly five miles south of the very centre of Bruges, just off the N50, and four minutes from the E40.

Now thats what I call an invitation. motorcycle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Givi Monolock case mount   Givi Monolock case mount I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Givi Monolock case mount
Page 1 of 1