Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) Empty
PostSubject: Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers)   Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Hi All,

I had a need to look at and take some measurements on some of Honda's special screws. So I went to the Bike Bandits web site and copyed down their part numbers and went the my local Honda Motorcycle parts counter. Come to find out that the part numbers listed on the Bike Bandits web site are not the Honda numbers but are Bike Bandits stocking numbers.

This thread will take you to a Real Honda Parts list that has all the Honda part numbers and up to date prices. Shocked

http://www.hondaoftulsa.com/fiche_select.asp?vcc=Scooters&mfg=Honda&year=0

DennisB :D

Last edited by DennisB on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DenGraham
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
DenGraham

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers)   Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks Dennis,
I had a similar list but your's is better. So where do I go for accessories, i.e., a Leg Deflector Kit 08R82-MCT-800 ???? I have only seen it listed in the UK? (I just know you like a challenge).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers)   Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Unfortunately I was unable to find a North american supplier (preferrably Canadian but US was great by me as well) so I had to order from David Silver Spares in UK. I haven't installed as yet, scoot is still in hibernation mode..expensive...very nice...
Back to top Go down
DenGraham
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
DenGraham

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers)   Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Gas Man,
Have you seen the ones from here:
http://host.jwcinc.net/2472/3brothersperformance/swfairings.html

They look less expensive but appear to be wider??? What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers)   Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Hello DenGraham. Thanks for your info. I had indeed seen the 3 brothers product. When I spoke with them late fall early winter they had nothing in stock and seemed uncertain of a delivery date, so I kept looking. After finding the genuine Honda leg deflectors there was no satisfying me! If you think of a perfectly fitting automotive window deflector, that exactly fits the contours of the front fairing (remember you own a Honda and you know how it's built) you've got it. Although the parts were expensive (curse the low Can $ and the high Euro), they were exactly what I had set out to get. I remeber a couple of year's back when I had a 400 Burgman, Honda N America also had top cases for the Silver Wing....which they don't seem to have now. If only Honda would bring all the accessories to N America that they sell in Asia and Europe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers)   Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honda SilverWing Parts Lists (Real Honda Part Numbers)
Page 1 of 1