Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 1:54 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Proud New Owner of an S-Wing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ronjr009
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
ronjr009

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Proud New Owner of an S-Wing Empty
PostSubject: Proud New Owner of an S-Wing   Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:51 pm

I have added to my stable of scooters. I have owned a 2004 Honda Helix for about 4 years with 25,000 miles. I am now the owner of a 2004 red silverwing as well with 5,600 miles on it! Smile I am planning on using the Helix as a back and forth to work/errand vehicle while the wife and I will use the S-Wing for Weekend trips and extended touring. It has been a 4 year saga of research looking at Kymco, Suzuki B-400 & B-650, Aprilia Atlantic Sprint 500, and Yamaha Majesty, and Honda S-Wing of course. All of these Maxis are fine machines, but when the Honda came up at the price that was offered, there was just no way I was going to pass it up. I will no longer have to listen to the Helix strain going up the mountain passes.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Proud New Owner of an S-Wing   Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Ron,

You're going love the SWing. After many years of riding m/c 's I bought a Reflex and then a Majesty. So going from a 250cc to the SWing is quite a big jump in power. Post some pics of your SWing and yourself in the Album section sometime. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Proud New Owner of an S-Wing   Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Ron,

Congratulations on your new SilverWing. Enjoy riding it. Much different ride than the Helix I'd guess.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Proud New Owner of an S-Wing   Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:58 pm

Congrats on your new ride!! As stated before you will love & enjoy riding the S'Wing.

Stay safe!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_rider
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Ghost_rider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Proud New Owner of an S-Wing   Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:11 am

This silverwing scooter you will love the best.
I have a 04 and when i bought it it only had
1.700 miles on it. After just about 3 years
of owniing this beauty it has 26k miles on
it. I have had plenty of other scooters in the
past and this bike is the BEST.
Enjoy your scoot and ride safe.
welcome to the honda forum.
Ghost rider Greg
Housto tx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proud New Owner of an S-Wing   Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:03 pm

If your talking about the Kymco Xciting 500 that thing is junk. It has an outdated carburetor that burns out the exhaust valves and the parts are scarce and expensive. A drive belt for a Kymco Xciting 500 costs almost $300 as opposed to $119 for a Silver Wing drive belt. You were right to buy the Silver Wing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proud New Owner of an S-Wing   Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Sounds like you are really enjoying your new Silverwing. I traded my Helix in also. I had two in a row and really loved that bike. But the power difference is amazing with the new Silverwing. I'm still getting used to my new one but each time on now I'm enjoying it more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proud New Owner of an S-Wing   Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Congratz on your new SWing. I just got one myself and in just the few times I've been able to ride I have really gotten to like the power. I had a Roketa 250cc (Reflex copy) and it just does't compare. Have fun on your new ride. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proud New Owner of an S-Wing   Proud New Owner of an S-Wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proud New Owner of an S-Wing
Page 1 of 1