Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing Empty
PostSubject: Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing   Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:35 am

Hello,
Installing a digital video camera onto the Honda SilverWing could not be any easyer. All you will need is a RAM camera mount (RAM-B-202A) for $12.24, a 5 1/4” RAM arm (RAM-B-201C) for $23.19, my custom GPS SilverWing mount ($40.00) and your digital camcorder and your set to get some great road action footage.

Parts threads:

RAM Camera mount: http://products.ram-mount.com/rammount/productdetail.aspx?partnumber=RAM-B-202A

RAM arm : http://products.ram-mount.com/rammount/productdetail.aspx?partnumber=RAM-B-201-C

Custom SilverWing GPS mount: https://www.silverwing600.com/silver-wing-links-for-parts-and-accessories-f6/custom-gps-mount-for-honda-silverwing-reflex-t67.htm

DennisB
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing   Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Dennis,

Have you tried this? I've used the RAM mount on my bicycle and have used a bungee system with my tripod to hold the cam corder on the SilverWing.

Imagination and ingenuity can get most anything done. Your suggestions for the SilverWing is easier and seems a bit safer.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing   Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Hi Dale,

I would just love to give this a try. RAM makes that camerra mount just for this purpose. I just don't have the money right now to go out and buy the camcorder and all the rest of the goodies. I've been unemployed since start of last September. That's why I make and sell things for the SWing, so I can eat every once in a while. If you need any thing I make...Please buy it. It puts food on the table.

Give it a try, it will work! sunny

DennisB :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing   Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mounting a Camcorder to your SWing
Page 1 of 1