Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Final Drive Noise banished
Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Rear shock longevity
Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar

Go down 
+2
DennisB
bigbird
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar Empty
PostSubject: Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar   Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:55 pm

x

Last edited by bigbird on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar   Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Hi Terry, Give this a look at, the LB01: http://www.customdynamics.com/Light_bars.htm#Ultra_LED_Light_Bars_

This would work well with the brake light flasher you got off ebay and they are only $24.95 a copy off the web sight.
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar   Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:11 pm

x

Last edited by bigbird on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
buddy19520
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
buddy19520

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar   Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:48 pm

I added one of the Custom Dynamics blinking brake lights a few months ago. It works well and definitely adds to your visibility.

I worked through the access panel in the trunk. It was difficult. Since then, I have taken the side panel of the scoot off and found that it is easier to do that than it is to work through the interior panel.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar   Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:17 pm

One thing the Europeans have to consider is that we're not allowed to use modulators on headlights or brake lights so have to be a bit careful in what we buy from the States.

One can turn off the three brake-light flashes on the Admore bar although I'm going to risk using that feature as it is only three brief 'modulations'.
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar   Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:04 pm

MikeO wrote:
One can turn off the three brake-light flashes on the Admore bar although I'm going to risk using that feature as it is only three brief 'modulations'.

Three is a very low number Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar Icon_cool ... so it may go unnoticed.

When I am stopped and as cars approach me from a distance, I will mentally keep track how long I have had the brakes engaged ... then I completely release the brakes and quickly re-engage to get the continued visibility as cars approach me. As the cars are coming to stopping distance, I will once again completely release and quickly re-engage ... most cars will stop with a large gap between us.

So you can easily extend your "brief modulations" for more visibility and time.
Back to top Go down
edbancro
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar   Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:27 pm

bigbird wrote:
...I looked at the LB01 and just ordered it...

I think you'll be very happy with it. I've got a pair of the LB02s installed on the back of my Swing and have been very pleased with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar   Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments: Admore light bar vs mini light bar
Page 1 of 1