Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Today at 4:29 pm

» Goodbye guys
Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Today at 4:27 pm

» noise under load
Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeby dmosemorris Yesterday at 1:30 pm

» checking the oil
Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeby arcamedies13 Yesterday at 9:32 am

» Ignition wires to which plug?
Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Thu May 16, 2024 6:39 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» Left brake micro-switch
Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County Empty
PostSubject: Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County   Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:11 pm

This was one of my many rides for 2008 were I visited Geysers rd and as the name suggests there was a lot of thermal activities on this ride and the 2nd half was to Lake Sonoma on Rockpile road. Although it was a dead end road its some of the best 16 miles (roundtrip) of paved road I've ridden on and the view from the lookout was awesome!

this version has sound/music
james
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks for the memories.   Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Your videos brought back a flood of good memories. My wife and I visited the Sonoma and Napa area about 5 times between 2001 and 2005. Unfortunately, I didn't have a bike with me but we usually rented a convertible Mustang and drove all over from San Francisco to Mendocino and many points in between. Some of our favorite memories include driving Hwy 128 between Cloverdale and the coast (Redwoods near Navarro), dinner in Elk on the coast, riding bicycles through the vineyards in Healdsburg, padding kayaks on the Russian River down to Jenner, paddling sea kayaks in the Bay near Sausalito, wine tasting in Napa, and most of all the cliffs overlooking Bodega Bay. I think I will get my old photo albums out and relive those memories even more. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County   Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:00 am

Your welcome Robin. Maybe next time you come this way you'll give us a heads up so we can plan a ride through Sonoma and Napa Valley or where ever. I see you don't waste your time on your vacation and it looks like you're overdue for a visit here soon. C U then.
james
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County   Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geysersville and Rockpile rd in Sonoma County
Page 1 of 1