Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 11:19 am

» New to Me Swing
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» I said Farewell...
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Good place to get a service manual.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WarrenK
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
WarrenK

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Good place to get a service manual. Empty
PostSubject: Good place to get a service manual.   Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:28 pm

I believe I mentioned in another posting that I was waiting for a new service manual to arrive. I got it today and I think it turned out to be a pretty good deal. It is the real Honda manual and it was only $35 shipping included. I believe I saw another post on here that mentioned a price of $60, so I thought I should share this site with you all. This manual covers model years 2002 through 2009 also.

http://www.sell.com/23Z9CM

Warren
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~hogwarren/site/
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Good place to get a service manual. 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get a service manual.   Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:48 am

That sounds like a good deal Warren. I visited your "Hogs" site and it sounds like ya'll have too much fun. Is that possible? Not in my world. Ride safe and thanks for the service manual info. Good place to get a service manual. 186319
Back to top Go down
WarrenK
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
WarrenK

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get a service manual.   Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:06 am

"Hi Yo" wrote:
That sounds like a good deal Warren. I visited your "Hogs" site and it sounds like ya'll have too much fun. Is that possible? Not in my world. Ride safe and thanks for the service manual info. Good place to get a service manual. 186319

Thanks. And I agree, never can have too much fun. Be sure to check out our videos
if you have the time. Good place to get a service manual. Icon_porc
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~hogwarren/site/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get a service manual.   Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good place to get a service manual.
Page 1 of 1