Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What were they thinking?
The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 3:11 am

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» Earth cable stress
The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Happy St. Patricks Day!
The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 5:11 pm

» Hello from Ontario, Canada
The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeby PerryH Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:05 pm

» LED Headlights
The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:52 am

» Cylinder Head Replacement
The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeby 95konig Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

» Cooling fan still running
The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm

» March 2024 Forum Picture
The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:38 pm

» Hyperpro Fork Springs
The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:31 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

The order of Posts in a topic; ascending or descending? That is the question !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! Empty
PostSubject: The order of Posts in a topic; ascending or descending? That is the question !   The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Hi,

Bill (Honda-silver) has requested that the posts in each topic be put in descending order. It sounds like a good idea since we won't have to scroll down to the bottom to see the most recent posts. So, how do others feel about this? I can change it for all subjects for awhile and see how we all like it.

If we make the change I think the original post should have more information in the subject line. This way you shouldn't need to scroll all the way down to the bottom to see what the topic is about.

So I will change the posts to descending order, the most recent post will be at the top, and see how we all like it. If you make a new topic/subject please put a bit more info in the subject line for a test run. Please tell me what you think about this. Now that the group is getting bigger and getting more posts there are some topics where there are 2 pages or we need to scroll to the bottom to get to the most recent posts. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The order of Posts in a topic; ascending or descending? That is the question !   The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 am

Probably worth a try to see how people like it. Off hand I think I like it the other way. Many people post an answer or comment on the last post and it makes more sense to me to read it in order...just my opinion. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The order of Posts in a topic; ascending or descending? That is the question !   The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Either way is alright with me. I usually go to the first post anyway if I haven't read it already.
Back to top Go down
dickie
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
dickie

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: The order of Posts in a topic; ascending or descending? That is the question !   The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Either way works for me......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The order of Posts in a topic; ascending or descending? That is the question !   The order of Posts in a topic;  ascending or descending?  That is the question ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The order of Posts in a topic; ascending or descending? That is the question !
Page 1 of 1