Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello from Illinois!
Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 1:44 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Today at 12:53 pm

» checking the oil
Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Today at 10:11 am

» Left brake micro-switch
Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Fri May 10, 2024 8:11 am

» Silverwing Brakes
Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeby Silverwingdays Fri May 10, 2024 6:20 am

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Wed May 08, 2024 12:11 pm

» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kupid
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2020-01-01

Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color Empty
PostSubject: Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color   Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 1:57 pm

2004 SW with Tow-Pac trike kit with 9,000 miles bought used last year. Live in Mission Tx.
Back to top Go down
kupid
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color   Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 2:02 pm

How do I post a picture of my trike?
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color   Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 3:11 pm

Hello kupid. Your posts are disjointed. Is it that you want to sell your Silverwing? Or that you just want to share a photo of your Silverwing?

If all you want to do is post your your Silverwing for sale you’ll need to post in the Want to Buy / Want to Sell sub-forum. You can create that post then email me the photo and I’ll add the photo to your post.

Tim
Back to top Go down
kupid
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: I just wanted to post a picture of my SW   Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 2:51 pm

Cosmic_Jumper wrote:
Hello kupid. Your posts are disjointed. Is it that you want to sell your Silverwing? Or that you just want to share a photo of your Silverwing?

If all you want to do is post your your Silverwing for sale you’ll need to post in the Want to Buy / Want to Sell sub-forum. You can create that post then email me the photo and I’ll add the photo to your post.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color   Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Givi Windshield with vent, Silver in color
Page 1 of 1