Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 1:08 pm

» Sinko De Mayo
Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 4:42 am

» checking the oil
Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 pm

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter Empty
PostSubject: Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter   Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Here's a link to a video on the Vectrix. Since it doesn't look like I'm gonna get to actually ride til sometime in May, I've taken to looking for scooter fun online. A poor second choice, I must say, but better than nothing.

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/clips/the-vectrix-maxi-scooter/224536/
Back to top Go down
wingnprayer
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wingnprayer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter   Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:50 pm

I think people will take these things very seriously when they; a) can perform like a 500cc upwards, b) can cruise comfortably at 80-90mph, c) have a range of approx 200 miles per charge, d) bring the price down to a fraction over a petrol version.

Until then I suspect most will stick with their fossil fuel contraptions... although it is starting to get tempting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter   Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:54 pm

I would not recommend buying a Vetrix, they declared bankruptcy towards the end of '09.

Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter Suspect
Back to top Go down
wingnprayer
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wingnprayer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter   Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:59 am

Hi Wes. Was this after they were taken over by a battery company and given a fresh injection of cash, ie http://green.autoblog.com/2009/11/28/vectrix-lives-again-has-lithium-future/?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter   Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:08 am

They, Vetrix, may have risen from the Chap. 11, I don't know.
Probably a good thing to Google them if you are really interested in buying one.

Good luck.

Wes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter   Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Leno Video on the Vectrix electric scooter
Page 1 of 1