Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 Swing 600 for sale, all the trimmings, near Cardiff, Wales.
New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeby RarestRX Today at 5:58 pm

» HELP - Front brake lever locking up!
New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeby Lost it Today at 6:32 am

» Cleaning the brake calipers
New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeby Lost it Today at 6:32 am

» New SW owner!
New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeby GoonerKev Today at 1:26 am

» My journey to the SilverWing
New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeby GoonerKev Yesterday at 5:54 am

» Pair of wheels with good hoops
New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeby Siataukreg Yesterday at 4:15 am

» Brake pads
New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeby Lost it Yesterday at 4:15 am

» Queries for site administrator/s
New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeby Faston Bulbous Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:50 pm

» Wiring up Spotlights
New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeby GoonerKev Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:53 pm

» Planning on a ride this July into Canada
New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeby Crowen Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:50 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArtyO
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-08-31

New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada Empty
PostSubject: New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada   New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello everyone on the forum,

I ended up, by great chance, on the wrong mill with my wife, trying to drop off alpaca wool (long story) during a vacation to Prince Edward Island (if you haven't been, I strongly recommend it!). Anyway, I chanced upon a "great white buffalo" - an FSC600 sitting under dust in a barn. I asked if it was used much - and promptly the wife of the owner indicated that not only was this 2006 model barely used (3000 km), but that it was also for sale (to the great surprise of her husband).

The next thing you know, I was the proud owner of a fine machine - and thanks to this forum, I've been learning a lot (and I look forward to learning more!).

Best wishes to all from New Brunswick, Canada!
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada   New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 5:39 pm

Welcome from o-HI-o, enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada 510-80

Number of posts : 2924
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada   New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 5:54 pm

That intro just begs for answers! (long or short)

welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada   New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 9:47 pm

Hey there, neighbour, I am in Saint John. You got one great ride there ! Let's meet up some time at a Tim's.

Jay.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 3058
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada   New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 11:41 pm

Hello ArtyO. Thanks for the introduction. Welcome to the forum.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Scootypuff Snr
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Scootypuff Snr

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2017-04-21

PostSubject: Re: New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada   New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 4:41 pm

Welcome from UK & I second the 'explain the storyline' more
Back to top Go down
Grambazz
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2018-10-04

PostSubject: Re: New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada   New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 3:01 pm

You can't beat a barn find - well done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada   New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New (to me) Silverwing Owner in New Brunswick, Canada
Page 1 of 1