Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New to Me Swing
New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Today at 5:41 pm

» I said Farewell...
New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Today at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New member in North Carolina

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carolina wing rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2018-01-22

New member in North Carolina Empty
PostSubject: New member in North Carolina   New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 3:39 pm

I have just begun my adventure with a Silverwing. WHAT A MACHINE. In the past I have laughed at scooters....Oooops what a mistake. I have ridden many bikes in my time and enjoyed most of them but recently I had the chance to ride a Silverwing and frankly could not believe it. This thing is more fun than should be legal. I'm loving it and hopefully can link up with some of you folks to do some riding in the future. I'm from Mebane,NC and will be looking forward to visiting with you on this forum and hopefully getting a chance to go on some rides with some of you. I'm retired so I have all the time I need. Forgive me for my earlier ignorance about Silverwings. Now I know better. Terry
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: New member in North Carolina   New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:20 pm

Hello Terry. Welcome to the forum. While we Silverwing folks seem to be a solitary bunch, I'm kinda sure that more Silverwing folks in your neck o' th woods will chime in as the weather improves.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New member in North Carolina   New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Hi Terry and welcome to the best SWing site on the net.
I have an 08 SWing that I've had for about 4 years and really like it. I just had it converted to a trike using the Motor Trike GT3 kit. Now to only wait for some warm and dry roads so I can take her out.
Back to top Go down
carolina wing rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: New member in North Carolina   New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:41 pm

Dale N. wrote:
Hi Terry and welcome to the best SWing site on the net.
I have an 08 SWing that I've had for about 4 years and really like it. I just had it converted to a trike using the Motor Trike  GT3 kit. Now to only wait for some warm and dry roads so I can take her out.
Thank you Dale. It is a pleasure hearing from other Silverwing lovers. For now I'll be content on 2 wheels but the trike idea sounds very interesting for a project in the future. I could not believe how smooth the wing is and the automatic transmission is wonderful. Some of my friends just don't get it but I guess it is their loss. I could not be happier with it. Ride Often !
Back to top Go down
Barrykbrewer
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-01-11

PostSubject: NEW SWING rider in Indiana.    New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 12:07 pm

I have many dual sport bikes, touring bike, but I just found this 04 Silverwing, 15k miles, runs excellent, and what a blast to ride! NEVER would have believed it, look fwd to riding with some of yall!
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: New member in North Carolina   New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi, Terry, I am not in NC but in Atlantic Canada.
Freezing rain and other assorted winter offerings pounding us today; but better days are ahead. I think there is a big misconception about mega scooters in the general riding public. But what an eye opener !
I am glad you discovered the SWing, and this forum. Great place to hang out.
Jay.
Back to top Go down
carolina wing rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: New member in North Carolina   New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Barrykbrewer wrote:
I have many dual sport bikes, touring bike, but I just found this 04 Silverwing, 15k miles, runs excellent, and what a blast to ride! NEVER would have believed it, look fwd to riding with some of yall!
Greetings from North Carolina Barry. I have a 2004 as well and just love it. It is about 70 here today so I went out for an hour. It is hard to come back home after only an hour. Welcome to the site. I have been a member for about a day. RIDE OFTEN! Terry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member in North Carolina   New member in North Carolina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member in North Carolina
Page 1 of 1